Cuddelink 2020 GEN 2 version

I assume you mean turn off the day and night delays. Does that just turn off the delay between shots or turn off the picture taking completely?
yes turning camera delay off , leave off for a day or two and then turn it back on at a different setting.

Is anyone but me having a hard time loading pics from gmail? This just started monday when Google had the outage. Now I cant load images from my gmail account on my phone. I can still load images from the same gmail account on my Chromebook. I have searched high and low and cant find a solution. I have removed the account from my phone and re-added to no avail. Do any of you guys have an inkling of a solution for my problem?

Is anyone but me having a hard time loading pics from gmail? This just started monday when Google had the outage. Now I cant load images from my gmail account on my phone. I can still load images from the same gmail account on my Chromebook. I have searched high and low and cant find a solution. I have removed the account from my phone and re-added to no avail. Do any of you guys have an inkling of a solution for my problem?

Have you tried rebooting the phone or do you use a cache etc cleaner such as CCleaner? I've fixed that problem with other pics using those things as well as unplugging and waiting a few minutes to plug back in the wi-fi/modem if using that to load them up. It's usually the latter that does the trick for me.

I have rebooted the phone multiple times. I load pics on my gmail account directly through Verizon, but have turned on WIFI and they still wont load. What CC cleaner do you recommend? I dont know if this is a Google problem or a Verizon problem, or maybe a Samsung problem.

The one I use is actually called CCleaner(free version): https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner-android
My issues usually go like this- I can load up pictures fine on gmail etc on my laptop via wi-fi(have Charter/Spectrum cable) but not on my phone(Xperia). If I turn wi-fi off on my phone then they'll load up(via AT&T). If I then unplug/plug back in the wi-fi modem the pics will also load up via wi-fi on my phone. This has happened 3 times this past year.

Thanks, I will load it and give it a shot.

yes turning camera delay off , leave off for a day or two and then turn it back on at a different setting.
John,
I tried turning the delay off and then a couple days later turning it back on. Same problem. So I went to each of the four cameras that were having the problem and powered them off completely removing the batteries. That fixed 3 of 4. The fourth keeps taking pics. so I set it to 15 min delay. I am going to bring that one back in the house and see if it continues taking pics. If so then I guess it needs repaired or replaced.

John,
I tried turning the delay off and then a couple days later turning it back on. Same problem. So I went to each of the four cameras that were having the problem and powered them off completely removing the batteries. That fixed 3 of 4. The fourth keeps taking pics. so I set it to 15 min delay. I am going to bring that one back in the house and see if it continues taking pics. If so then I guess it needs repaired or replaced.
I’ve had some success by relocating or repositioning. Not always, but sometimes it fixed it.Maybe swapping it with another camera.

John,
yes i would say it needs to come back .

@john volkman any update on what maybe new for 2021? When do we usually hear about new cuddeback products for the next year? Any changes coming to cuddelink V8 or V9?

@john volkman any update on what maybe new for 2021? When do we usually hear about new cuddeback products for the next year? Any changes coming to cuddelink V8 or V9?
no new products for 2021 (that havent already benn launched, example g5109), everything is now finally streamlined regardng power options and all cuddelink cameras come stock with 4 d battery pack. The starter kit in 2021 will be a 2+1 , a G cell unit with 2 remote J's in IR. this is only different in that we offered a 2+1 and a 3 +1 last year. Im sure there will be firmware updates and enhancements to camp but all exiting cameras will be able utilize those enhancements. Im also sure there will promotions throughout the year .

John, we run two networks as we took advantage of the free homebase promotion last year. I thought I read somewhere with 8.1 and above a K-Series camera cannot act as a remote? We had planned on only running a single network and using the other K camera as a remote when the 1 year of service ended. What is my path to still do this?

Thanks

Al

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

John, we run two networks as we took advantage of the free homebase promotion last year. I thought I read somewhere with 8.1 and above a K-Series camera cannot act as a remote? We had planned on only running a single network and using the other K camera as a remote when the 1 year of service ended. What is my path to still do this?

Thanks

Al

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
pm me your contact info and ill have someone contact you with a solution, you wont be able to use the k but they will get you an option so you arent out a camera. you will likely need to send the K back in exchange for another unit that can used as a remote.

John,

I have an older J cam with the 12 AA battery pack. If I replace it with a 4D battery pack will it work the same as the new J's or is there some internal programming/component difference?

Joe

John,

I have an older J cam with the 12 AA battery pack. If I replace it with a 4D battery pack will it work the same as the new J's or is there some internal programming/component difference?

Joe
it works the same but you need to have the firmware updated BEFORE you put the 4 d pack on and in the commands menu there is a setting for 4D, make sure its set on that once you update then you can put the pack on

yes, but you are better off on 8.2 , if you dont plan on using the K's as cell units in the future , pm me your contact info and ill have someone contact you with another option.
Sent you my info awhile ago never heard anything.

The same camera did this again - on another sub freezing morning. It only does it when it is sub freezing. I am guessing there is moisture in the camera freezing. Any fix for this? J camera

88C3F38C-B5CB-4A7F-AD32-DC68916FB523.jpeg