Crabapple timeline

A good sign, Chummer!! Once your trees start dropping fruit, they'll be regulars.
Problem is I can’t shoot them, I can only look at them. Still fun to have them so close to the house.

Crabs and spruce cover obviously aren't working, Bur !!! Scarce tracks, huh??
That's a nice variety of crabs you have. I'm gonna pick up a Buckman and a Big Dog from Blue Hill on the way to camp. They'll be planted in that stony corner field I mentioned at camp. Perfect for those trees with plenty of sun.

Crabs and spruce cover obviously aren't working, Bur !!! Scarce tracks, huh??
That's a nice variety of crabs you have. I'm gonna pick up a Buckman and a Big Dog from Blue Hill on the way to camp. They'll be planted in that stony corner field I mentioned at camp. Perfect for those trees with plenty of sun.

Those sure are some nice trees. I’m anxiously waiting to see how they do down south.

Brownsnbucks, I hope you have those trees ordered all ready because Blue Hills was sold out of those trees just a few days after they started taking orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taken care of !!

I absolutely love your photos Sandbur!! Thanks for posting. I'd love to buy some scion wood if you would be interested in selling some!

I absolutely love your photos Sandbur!! Thanks for posting. I'd love to buy some scion wood if you would be interested in selling some!

Check messages. I don’t sell but share. Five people on my list all ready!

You're a good man, Sandbur.

Yes he is!

Can you add me to your list. I would be happy to share. I have a couple I think you would like.

Can you add me to your list. I would be happy to share. I have a couple I think you would like.

I can’t send you a message for some reason.

I will send you a message

View attachment 27399

2b4877e1ef93ea0d4720dfc6affa1fd8.jpg

A strong wind, or shaking of the tree puts more on the ground.

Just a test run to see if I can post pictures or not. I had reached Tapatalk limit.

Doing well again this year. The flowering crab is the right part of the tree. The rootstock(Courthouse crab) is the left part.
18e22287b74382777797aecc630e9c54.jpg

Still holding some crabs.
3a04d820c71d55a0e7b60e43cc47cf84.jpg

Neat crab! Is it holding fruit at this time of year?