X-Mas Day Scion Scouting Hike

CE - Speaking of the airport crab ^^^ - can you ( or have you, at some point ) post some pix of the airport crab ?? I seem to remember you posted some pix a ways back, but I have no idea where.

Put on the snowshoes and let the dog think we were going bird hunting today. Really wanted to meander past some wild apples scattered on my buddy's land. Struck out this year though, nada. Sometimes in year's past a few might have apples this late but obviously not a regular event to count on and now less motivated to grab some scion. Good news is the smaller crab apple stuff I've planted is still hanging tough in case the critters and birds need it later. Nothing starving by me, looks like they might finally combine the 100 acres of corn nearby. Gee, wonder where the pheasants are....

CE - Speaking of the airport crab ^^^ - can you ( or have you, at some point ) post some pix of the airport crab ?? I seem to remember you posted some pix a ways back, but I have no idea where.

I saved a pic of that tree. It looks to have full sized apples on it. Matt can tell us more.
CrazyEds%20Airport%20apple_zps56gdhhss.jpg

Thanks Grey !! ^^^^