COVID

In spite of all the St. Elmo's fire surrounding this thread, I'm glad your better. All sickness can be a teacher

In spite of all the St. Elmo's fire surrounding this thread, I'm glad your better. All sickness can be a teacher
I like that song. I'm gonna make a habitat video to that song.

"Just once in his life a man has his time, And my time is now, I'm coming alive" - That lyric pumped me up in junior HS when I dubbed the song from the radio to a mixed tape.

Also still liking this: #GatesBehindTheBars

Thanks Baker!

Foolishness aside, I tested negative for the third time today. My 1st and 3rd tests are 48 hours apart which makes me clear of COVID according to CDC guidance.

One final thanks to all the folks who provided support during this process. I'm now back to focusing on habitat!

I'm glad the CDC says your well!

1 Saint Elmo Died in 303 AD After Being Disemboweled
St. Elmo’s life is a story of continuous torture and attempted murder. It begins when St. Elmo was tortured, chained and thrown into prison by Emperor Diocletian, who was fiercely persecuting Christians in the Roman Empire. An angel freed him, and St. Elmo preached and baptized on his way back to Italy. When he was passing through the province of Lycia (in modern Turkey) he raised the son of a local magnate from the dead and was arrested by the co-emperor of Diocletian, Emperor Maximian Hercules. Emperor Maximian Hercules sealed him in a wooden barrel with iron spikes on the inside, after which the barrel was rolled down a slope. St. Elmo survived, was tortured more, then escaped, was recaptured, beaten, scourged, and then tarred and set on fire. St. Elmo survived, and so was thrown into prison and left to starve to death. Yet again, St. Elmo escaped and went on preaching and baptizing. St. Elmo was captured again and his torturers split his abdomen and wound his bowels around a windlass. He finally died.

Dr. Anthony Fauci now admits the mRNA Covid vaccines hardly work and might not be approvable

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/dr-anthony-fauci-now-admits-the-mrna

This is all well sourced with links to everything, I'm sure I'm lying again.
No response from him yet so I'll get it for him.
This is obvious confirmation bias, fake news I mean look at the source. They can't be trusted.
It's also foolishness, and you probably need to find a different radio station.

Last edited:
No response from him yet so I'll get it for him.
This is obvious confirmation bias, fake news I mean look at the source. They can't be trusted.
It's also foolishness, and you probably need to find a different radio station.
thumbs-up-conspiracy.gif

As I said, there are times for thoughtful discussion and times to let others reveal themselves. 😄

As I said, there are times for thoughtful discussion and times to let others reveal themselves. 😄
You have.🤣

Last edited:
I miss your habitat videos. They were very well done.
I'll get one whipped up here late winter. Soon as I can get the wheeler across my plots and through what's left of the snow, I'll be broadcasting spring seed. I'll make a production out of it.

I'll get one whipped up here late winter. Soon as I can get the wheeler across my plots and through what's left of the snow, I'll be broadcasting spring seed. I'll make a production out of it.
Do you create YouTube videos using published music? I used to make dvd's with great soundtracks but since switching to YouTube I was under impression I couldn't use others songs? { I realize this is off the covid theme but perhaps could be considered therapy}

Do you create YouTube videos using published music? I used to make dvd's with great soundtracks but since switching to YouTube I was under impression I couldn't use others songs? { I realize this is off the covid theme but perhaps could be considered therapy}
I don't use youtube anymore given all they've done to help the cause the past few years. Before I quit, I could use copyrighted music, and one of two things would happen. First, the video would be outright blocked or muted. What was most common (like all the time), youtube would demonetize the video and award any earnings to the copyright holder.

I use Rumble now, and have no problems with copyrights or monetizing.

It’d warm my heart if the old machete avatar made a cameo in the next one. I’m a sucker for nostalgia.

My favorite of your videos was the shallow well reveal. I don’t remember the song, “Ode to Joy”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’d warm my heart if the old machete avatar made a cameo in the next one. I’m a sucker for nostalgia.

My favorite of your videos was the shallow well reveal. I don’t remember the song, “Ode to Joy”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was looking for that one to share. I may have purged that one away before I made the rumble channel public.

***I found it!

Foggy didn't think I could have a well without dirty grid power. I busted my hump the day before Easter just to sync up the symbolism with Easter Sunday when Jesus revealed himself to Thomas the doubting apostle. I topped it off with a little Easter church music.

The solar powered well video:

I have dodged C thing for the duration but caught something 9 days ago that rocked me like no other illness ever has. Five days of wild violent temp swings, Zero appetite, zero energy, Sore throat, head/body aches would’ve had to die to feel better for the majority of these days. Healthy guy, no known issues, heck I run 35-50mi a week in the summer and never sit still.

Be careful my friends and wash yo dam hands.