COVID

Yep, some folks had much more difficult circumstances than others.
That says it all. Per recommendations it's time for me to move on.

Unbelievable
Sure it's believable, haven't you tested yourself 40x a day for the cold that everyone got.

I remember 1 time I was at walmart returning cans, I walked into the door (this is 'oh summer 2020 maybe) turned the abrupt corner to the machines, I put my bags down, open 1 just about put a can in the machine, and which point the worker at the door says 'hey, you gotta enter from the other door to do that'. At this particular point I'm the only person in the can return area. It was like a scene from 'Meet The parents' this SOB had me go outside and enter through a different door to the same spot I was just standing in 2 minutes ago.

You know why Yoder doesn't grasp the 'reasonable doubt' method, because he's the guy asking you to use the other door.

Sure it's believable, haven't you tested yourself 40x a day for the cold that everyone got.

I remember 1 time I was at walmart returning cans, I walked into the door (this is 'oh summer 2020 maybe) turned the abrupt corner to the machines, I put my bags down, open 1 just about put a can in the machine, and which point the worker at the door says 'hey, you gotta enter from the other door to do that'. At this particular point I'm the only person in the can return area. It was like a scene from 'Meet The parents' this SOB had me go outside and enter through a different door to the same spot I was just standing in 2 minutes ago.

You know why Yoder doesn't grasp the 'reasonable doubt' method, because he's the guy asking you to use the other door.
Ludicrous!

Interestingly I wore my scent lock mask in a couple places early on. A few said it was non conforming and to put the paper on. LOL.
That scent lock mask filtered out more than any n95 mask would.

I always wear it in my stand alone. Never know what you’re going to catch from nature.

If anyone is thinking about trying out other un-tested covid treatments, steer clear of this one: Lagevrio

You are signing up to be a human bioweapons lab.

If anyone is thinking about trying out other un-tested covid treatments, steer clear of this one: Lagevrio

You are signing up to be a human bioweapons lab.

I was just going to post this you freaking conspiracy theorist activist.

Well, since this thread came back up....

I've tested negative for two days straight!!! Still get tired easily with physical exertion, but that may just be me getting old!

Foolishness aside, I tested negative for the third time today. My 1st and 3rd tests are 48 hours apart which makes me clear of COVID according to CDC guidance.

One final thanks to all the folks who provided support during this process. I'm now back to focusing on habitat!

Foolishness aside, I tested negative for the third time today. My 1st and 3rd tests are 48 hours apart which makes me clear of COVID according to CDC guidance.

One final thanks to all the folks who provided support during this process. I'm now back to focusing on habitat!
Speaking of foolishness....

Listening to the radio while I "work" today from home. Lord Fauchi has coauthored a paper where they admit that they KNEW the "vaccines" wouldn't work. Thats why they loaded them with so much spike protein. Also, they admitted that injecting a vaccine for a virus intramuscularly has NEVER worked.... Confirmation bias I am SURE!

Listening to the radio while I "work" today from home. Lord Fauchi has coauthored a paper where they admit that they KNEW the "vaccines" wouldn't work. Thats why they loaded them with so much spike protein. Also, they admitted that injecting a vaccine for a virus intramuscularly has NEVER worked.... Confirmation bias I am SURE!
Sounds like somebody needs a new radio station. 😄

Sounds like somebody needs a new radio station. 😄
Yeah that is the exact narrow minded response ii expected. Doesn't fit your narrative so run like your hairs on fire