COVID

please omit....bad math.

Last edited:
Perhaps I missed this, but how was the number 14-19 million lives saved calculated /derived ?

Do you have a link to the source of published data?

thanks

bill
Posted above. Article in the lancet.

78196453371a9592f48e28436126ea2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have said this before, but I firmly believe there is a genetic side to this that determines an individual's severity of sickness due to covid. Maybe even epigenetics are involved, but it'd be hard to explain any other way.
I believe initially mortality was directly linked to no early treatment, they told us they didn't know what it was or how to treat it. Then it went to knowing what works (hydroxy chloroquine, invermectin etc) but big pharma and the fauch were not allowing it's use due to low profitability.
Genetics, not so sure my dad had it twice and kicked it easily both times, I got it twice and the second one nearly killed me. Having been through it i firmly believe it is lack of early treatment ( drs told me to stay home until I couldn't breath then go to the ER) and then the strict orders to only treat with meds known NOT to work (remdesivir). It looks to me like more and more are opening their eyes to all the possible early treatments available.

The lancet article is not a guess

Vax MIGHT have saved some. The way covid is and acts in some and not others make it impossible to say for sure. What we do know is the vac DID kill thousands at least.
The vax for sure killed thousands but the vaccine might have saved some? Seriously?

The vax for sure killed thousands but the vaccine might have saved some? Seriously?
Yeah seriously, millions survived it without any treatment at all ,how do you quantify the benefits of the vax with that knowledge? The ones it "saved" may or may not have been fine without it. No way to know for sure. What we do know for sure is that it killed ,and killed a lot.

I read an article that stated 1 out of 800 either died or were injured/disabled from the vaccine! Do the math on that worldwide and it’s incredibly tragic !

The CEO of Pfizer got grilled in Davos but would not answer any questions on the sudden deaths and myocarditis. I’ll take my chance with Covid (I’ve had it twice) it’s like the flu.

I’m not one to look at 1000 revolvers and pick one up and play Russian Roulette , knowing that one in that group has a bullet in it .

If others do, that’s fine go for it .
I’m with you b, the actual Covid was nothing compared to the mini-stroke and heart attack I had almost immediately after I had the vax. Never again ! I also definitely will not be wearing a mask anywhere at any time.

My neighbors were both vaxxed, and their symptoms weren't any better or worse than mine were.

I don't think for a second all the lockdowns and bull crap did more good than harm.

My wife had to take the vaccine for work, I never got any of the shots. She had Covid at least 2 times, myself, if I had it, I was never sick enough to know I was sick. I sometimes wonder if getting the shot, makes you get Covid.

I can name countless people that got the shot, and got Covid, and I can also name many that didnt get any shots, and never got it, or knew they had it.

After the shots, my son and wife lost 2 kids, one at birth, the other 7 months pregnant. His wife got the shot, he didnt.
My daughter was told she needed to get the shot while she was pregnant, lost the baby 8 months pregnant.
My aunt died less then a week after getting her second shot, no issues prior to that.

Just seems risky to me.

My wife had to take the vaccine for work, I never got any of the shots. She had Covid at least 2 times, myself, if I had it, I was never sick enough to know I was sick. I sometimes wonder if getting the shot, makes you get Covid.

I can name countless people that got the shot, and got Covid, and I can also name many that didnt get any shots, and never got it, or knew they had it.

After the shots, my son and wife lost 2 kids, one at birth, the other 7 months pregnant. His wife got the shot, he didnt.
My daughter was told she needed to get the shot while she was pregnant, lost the baby 8 months pregnant.
My aunt died less then a week after getting her second shot, no issues prior to that.

Just seems risky to me.

I considered making some sarcastic comment about the absurd absence of any statistical relevance to a lot of the anecdotes shared. I'm glad I didn't. If I were in your shoes i'd likely feel very strongly against it from those anecdotes. Those are some very sad circumstances and I'm very sorry your family had to go through that!

14-19 million lives is moot?

I’m a libertarian. Stay off my lawn. But our world has a million things that you are required to do. Seatbelts. Catalytic converter, building regulations. My guess is you’re glad the buildings you’re in and bridges you cross have regulations the builders have to do.

Your kids had to be vaccinated to go to school. They have to be in car seats. Hell they cut your foreskin off without asking you.

You’re view on this seems to be as political as bidens.
I think you need to look up the definition of libertarian. I am only concerned with the individuals negative rights.
As far as my foreskin goes, it's tradition, and I'm honored to be counted among God's chosen people.

The lancet article is not a guess

I don't believe it to be incontrovertible evidence, either

The methodology used can only be construed as a monumental conspiracy to generate confusion

What's not a guess is that the genesis of Covid( Wuhan lab) and the US govt response ( mask,mandates,etc) are examples of the weaponization of medical care

bill

I still felt like they treated us like children with lies, threats,
Like the "stolen election" and the threats to elected reps, judges, election officials, even military personnel ???? ( because some didn't like the election outcome )Lies are lies. Not "OK" if one side does it, right?? People in glass houses ..........

Are you trying to say that none of that stuff actually did happen?

What we do know is the vac DID kill thousands at least.
Proof?? What highly-regarded, esteemed TV or radio talk show host has this proof?? "Everybody knows it" - isn't proof. It's called hearsay. I'll still believe the medical community over a talking head spouting nonsense on a TV or radio program. Fauci and many others like him around the world have spent their entire lives studying and battling viruses and bacteria. And sadly, many people refuse their expertise and believe a talking head on a show over global infectious disease experts. Roll those dice ........ and don't get a flu shot, or a pneumonia shot, or an RSV shot, or a tetanus shot (the medical folks are all crazy).
And since polio has reared its head again in a few places in the U.S. (sadly) ----- don't go get vaccinated (booster) for that either. Take a chance - it won't spread ....... right??

"It's only one person coming in from China. We have it all under control .........."