Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

War departments have been steering and manipulating the news for over 100 years.
Thats a fact! A tangled web for sure. I just wish we Americans were a bit more discerning about our willingness to retweet and repeat bs created from whole cloth that comes from over seas.

The thing that really grabbed me wa the claim that 26% of the sites spreading the misinfo were fake accounts. I think thats crazy interesting if true.

that story about princess Salma of Jordan shooting down all those Iranian drones

First 5 minutes of todays Presidents Daily Brief lays out the fascinating cooperation between Arab states, the U.S. and Israel in those shoot downs. The Abraham accords probably helped make that possible.

The problem with misinformation is, they have a tendency to be bias
I disagree. The problem with misinformation is that it is false, not biased. Big difference. This is the role AI will have in our next election and we all need to learn how to spot it.

You ever watch a topic on Fox, then watch CNN it is like complete opposite "facts" on the same story.
Both Fox and CNN make me want to puke. Both.

Filling the 24 hour news cycle is part of how we got here. None of us are well served by filling our days with commentary masquerading as news.

Buck, I love ya' buddy. That's some interesting stuff. You even took the time to take pictures of them, that's really going above and beyond. If you like looking up, check out the Flight24 app. It's fun to know where those planes are coming from and going to and who owns them.

Well the fact checkers on Twitter prior to "X" were for sure biased, the fact checkers on Snopes is biased, the democrats tried to install their own fact checker so they can control what social media was going to post, so they could push their Covid agendas, and other political "facts"

Try Googleing can a man give birth, or can a man have a period, how about what is a woman, those fact checkers at Google arent biased, must be all facts!

My facts, and your facts I assure are different if you believe anything the democrats are pushing.

For fun, Google " show pictures of a white couple" they must not exist, because you need to go pages back before you can see a white guy, and a white woman together in a picture. Plus you will get warnings for asking for pictures, because it isnt politically correct. That is a bunch of BS!

Well the fact checkers on Twitter prior to "X" were for sure biased, the fact checkers on Snopes is biased, the democrats tried to install their own fact checker so they can control what social media was going to post, so they could push their Covid agendas, and other political "facts"

Try Googleing can a man give birth, or can a man have a period, how about what is a woman, those fact checkers at Google arent biased, must be all facts!

My facts, and your facts I assure are different if you believe anything the democrats are pushing.

For fun, Google " show pictures of a white couple" they must not exist, because you need to go pages back before you can see a white guy, and a white woman together in a picture. Plus you will get warnings for asking for pictures, because it isnt politically correct. That is a bunch of BS!
Im not disagreeing with the ridiculous dei bs bias in everything but I did google the exact thing and had nothing but white couples pull up?

I love this thread. Everytime I get an email notification some one has posted here I get excited to read what's next.

The current AI is of a woke mentality as per our current government. If AI is truly AI, THEN IT SHOULD KEEP IMPROVING ITSELF TO BE NOTHING BUT FACTUAL AND CORRECT. I'm guessing when it gets to that point they will pull the plug on it and say it's flawed. Just like our current government.

Im not disagreeing with the ridiculous dei bs bias in everything but I did google the exact thing and had nothing but white couples pull up?
They must have changed it. I know the last time I checked them they were bi racial couples, but the Google execs said they were going to work on the bias on searches.

I just Googled married couple. First glance I'd say 2/3 of the first 40ish pics are non-white.

I just Googled married couple. First glance I'd say 2/3 of the first 40ish pics are non-white.
That's a different search than "white couple" though..

Trying to steer the public's perception about reality. Dumbing down society at a record pace.

Weird how these conspiracy theories keep proving true. Almost like the real conspiracy is the cover-up.

Sounds eerily similar to what happened at my kids school a year or so ago. I don't think the litter boxes ever made it but the rest of the story in the article certainly did. My own kid got a 2 day suspension for barking back at the freaks. That did not go over well with me.

How ‘Gateway Pundit’ Used Vaccine And Election Misinformation To Earn $1.1 Million In Google Ad Revenue​

“There's an entire business model built off the back of Google ads with misinformation attached to clickbait headlines,” says the center’s CEO, Imran Ahmed. “The Gateway Pundit is a habitual offender.”

So there are some pencil neck tech twerps making money on this nonsense. I’m shocked.

The staff of Gateway Pundit would like to thank you for clicking on that.

How ‘Gateway Pundit’ Used Vaccine And Election Misinformation To Earn $1.1 Million In Google Ad Revenue​

“There's an entire business model built off the back of Google ads with misinformation attached to clickbait headlines,” says the center’s CEO, Imran Ahmed. “The Gateway Pundit is a habitual offender.”

So there are some pencil neck tech twerps making money on this nonsense. I’m shocked.

So are you saying the Gateway Pundit is fake news ? I can tell you from experience that it is far from it .

I’ve read many of their articles and they have been spot on.

It’s also sad the furry infestation is in Utah (a very Red state). As I mentioned before, it’s real, I’ve seen it at our school in Minnesota, small town USA.

It’s also sad the furry infestation is in Utah (a very Red state). As I mentioned before, it’s real, I’ve seen it at our school in Minnesota, small town USA.
same

I always find it interesting when one news source is doing news on another news source questioning their credibility? Is that news or trying to make themselves look good?

I do not take seriously any news source pushing articles about furries.

Those jokers are trying to push our buttons to make money. That ain't news.

I do not take seriously any news source pushing articles about furries.

Those jokers are trying to push our buttons to make money. That ain't news.
I think it’s a news story showing how degenerate the lives of some people have become! Let’s face it, the world is not going to back to the 1980s!

Does anyone else ever sit back and listen to 80s music and think I am so glad I grew up back then? It was the best of times !

Let’s face it, the world is not going to back to the 1980s!

Does anyone else ever sit back and listen to 80s music and think I am so glad I grew up back then? It was the best of times !
IMG_2839.jpeg
GNARLY!!!!!

Yes the 80’s were a lot of fun.

How did the generation of sex, drugs and rock and roll start worrying that kids might dress up like cats?

NUKE THE WHALES!!!

Last edited: