Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

You guys do know that several of the personalities on this forum (that we converse with daily) are actually AI, right?
I’m gullible. Which ones?

Might be you? Being the first to reply is a sure way of shifting blame away from yourself and onto someone else... I'm joking of course. I just thought I'd throw that out there to make light of conspiracies. Unless you really are AI and have all my info. Then I retract all of it!

Cat is AI! I knew it! No way a T&M guy for that long just pulls out a disk and tears it up! Tread lightly, Fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took a few days, but I got a reply from the principal. Like I already knew, no litter boxes in the bathrooms.View attachment 63599

I did not say there was kitty litter in the bathroom did I.

I said a girl at the school tried to start identifying as a cat like dozens of others did across the nation after it happened at Rye College and in Australia.
Also gave other examples of far left nonsence in school and the town.

Cat is AI! I knew it! No way a T&M guy for that long just pulls out a disk and tears it up! Tread lightly, Fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "I" stands for intelligence. I'm thinking that discing up a virgin plot is counter to the "I" part of that accusation... proof that I am not smart enough to be AI!

The "I" stands for intelligence. I'm thinking that discing up a virgin plot is counter to the "I" part of that accusation... proof that I am not smart enough to be AI!
SnapChat free puts an AI bot in your friend list. Can't take it away far as I know. So from time to time I will argue with the AI chatbot to see how smart it is. My favorite discussion to get it tied up in knots is about cyanide in cheap B-12 vitamins. I can get it to admit it's wrong after saying cyanide in vitamins is fine.

In the mean time, if it was even possible, while its being built, what should we do?

Just let the current situation roll?

I say take the win, build on the momentum. (No pun intended)
For almost 50 years, AI had a different meaning. Dairy farmers would call a person to put semen in a cow. Yup, Artificial Insemination.

I guess you could say the cows were getting screwed.

Come to think of it, same definition.

:D

SnapChat free puts an AI bot in your friend list. Can't take it away far as I know. So from time to time I will argue with the AI chatbot to see how smart it is. My favorite discussion to get it tied up in knots is about cyanide in cheap B-12 vitamins. I can get it to admit it's wrong after saying cyanide in vitamins is fine.

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands.....

I did not say there was kitty litter in the bathroom did I.

I said a girl at the school tried to start identifying as a cat like dozens of others did across the nation after it happened at Rye College and in Australia.
Also gave other examples of far left nonsence in school and the town.
I quoted someone saying their local school had them and I asked for the name of the school. You quoted me and gave me a school name. I didn't go back to see that you weren't the person I was asking, but by answering me specifically when I was asking for a school that had litter boxes, you see how it looks that way.

Does anyone else believe the 2 big multi state lotteries are rigged (Powerball and Mega Millions)?? I think both of these are rigged. The winner is whoever is running the scam. Likely some big banking connections. With the current number combinations and computer capability I think its simple to make sure nobody wins until the jackpots get ballooned up HUGE. Then when the get it up to $1 billion + this thing keeps going out and ANYNOMOUS trust keeps winning.....

The fraudster are making money having the serfs buy the tickets and they also make the money when they reward themselves the jackpots. Wouldn't be that hard to rig if you ask me. Maybe occasionally they let one smaller jackpot go to the serfs to keep up appearance, but a serf will never win the big one. You would think at least one Joe Dirt in a trailer court somewhere would win, but nope..... Its always anonymous or some generic name like John Smith from New York city. I call bullshit.

Does anyone else believe the 2 big multi state lotteries are rigged (Powerball and Mega Millions)?? I think both of these are rigged. The winner is whoever is running the scam. Likely some big banking connections. With the current number combinations and computer capability I think its simple to make sure nobody wins until the jackpots get ballooned up HUGE. Then when the get it up to $1 billion + this thing keeps going out and ANYNOMOUS trust keeps winning.....

The fraudster are making money having the serfs buy the tickets and they also make the money when they reward themselves the jackpots. Wouldn't be that hard to rig if you ask me. Maybe occasionally they let one smaller jackpot go to the serfs to keep up appearance, but a serf will never win the big one. You would think at least one Joe Dirt in a trailer court somewhere would win, but nope..... Its always anonymous or some generic name like John Smith from New York city. I call bullshit.

Hey, I won $4 on Saturday ... gonna let 'er ride baby! 😁

And we will never know the "persons/people" in Oregon that won this Jackpot cause they do not exist. The winning investment bank will set up an anonymous trust to claim the prize. They must have had a computer glitch and had trouble finding a number combination that was not held by a real person. Imagine their panic 3 months into this scam. I bet someone is gonna get whacked over this mishap. I think the REAL money is made from selling the tickets, not the jackpots. Just another regressive tax on the peasants.

Screenshot 2024-04-07 092320.jpgScreenshot 2024-04-07 092704.jpg

My point is that codifying what is happening so that you can call it legal, and then allocating funds to support it, does nothing to solve the problem. If anything, it makes it worse, because once government has something they are quite reluctant to let it go.
This is true. And I see what you are saying there.

I quoted someone saying their local school had them and I asked for the name of the school. You quoted me and gave me a school name. I didn't go back to see that you weren't the person I was asking, but by answering me specifically when I was asking for a school that had litter boxes, you see how it looks that way.

No harm no foul brother.

20240407_161557.jpg
The lottery is certainly separating more money (by percent) from low income families than their counter parts.

The government is getting almost half of EVERY lottery. They figured out another way to get people to willingly donate to the government cause. jmo

Last edited:
And we will never know the "persons/people" in Oregon that won this Jackpot cause they do not exist. The winning investment bank will set up an anonymous trust to claim the prize. They must have had a computer glitch and had trouble finding a number combination that was not held by a real person. Imagine their panic 3 months into this scam. I bet someone is gonna get whacked over this mishap. I think the REAL money is made from selling the tickets, not the jackpots. Just another regressive tax on the peasants.

View attachment 63611View attachment 63612
Not surprised that no names and trusts and whatnot claim these prizes. Folks just do not want to be hounded by others begging for money since now they figure you have too much.

Mom has a friend who won a "small" one for $10 million (probably worth $20 million in Biden dollars these days). They waited months before turning in their ticket and in the meantime were advised to change much in their life to avoid riff raff from just showing up with their hand out. Sold their little house, new address, new unlisted phone. Kinda like the witness protection program.

They are nice people but wanted to do their charity on their own terms.

You win a billion dollars and you will have 10 million new wanna be "friends"

Last edited:
This should be a wake-up call.... A recent poll was conducted by the national polling company "YouGov." These are the results of the questions asked of average people on the street. The actual numbers come from US Census Bureau.

1. What percentage of the country is black? Answers 41%... Actual 12%. If you've seen TV commercials, you'd think it was 80%.

2. What percentage of marriages are of mixed race? Answer 50%... Actual 1%. If you watched TV commercials, you'd think it was 90%.

3. What percentage is "Latino"? Answers 39%... Actual number 17%.

4 How many families make over $500,000 a year? Answers 26%.. Actual figure 1%. We actually think that over a quarter of the country is that rich!

5. What percent of Americans are vegetarians? Response? 30%... Actual 5%.

6. What percent of Americans live in NY City? Answers? 30%... Actual 3%.

7. What percentage of Americans are 'transgender? 22%... Actual number 1%

Ask yourself, why does the public seem to have such inaccurate thoughts on these statistics?

Answer: THE MEDIA! The media air race, gender, and wealth stories and ads constantly. Result? We are being brainwashed by the Left with the knowing help of the MEDIA. Hitler’s propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels would have been proud to have had half this success.

Disney recently went full-on "gender conscious," and will no longer welcome guests with their traditional "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls." Why? Because 1% of the population is dictating to the other 99% and corporate America falls for it.

Regardless of what you've heard, fewer than 20% of Americans actually use "Twitter" yet, until recent changes there, Twitter disseminated 80% of public opinion. Why? Because the MEDIA is so effective at what it does.

It promotes.... as well as censors. Think about it!

Next time you are thinking Americans have changed, and not in a good way, remember, it's mostly fake. Simply propaganda designed to sway and change thoughts and beliefs. It's all a lie. Most people think just like you do but the “MEDIA” continues to brainwash Americans with their constant broadcast of LIES.

It's called social engineering.

It's here and it's effective.

Today's media seems to exist only to make sure that the tail wags the dog. The LEFT tail!