Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

Violent crime in the country is down statistically.

The mind control chemicals in the chem-trails are just making common folk "perceive" that violent crime is down. Those of us walking around in tin-foil hats know the truth!

Ok, so it doesn't matter what the statistics say, if your neighborhood feels less safe to you then obviously the rest of the country is the same?
How can I base decisions and opinions about me and my family on anything other than what my eyes see?

I didn’t say I dismiss your statistics reference.

I am not wanting to be political, so I’ll just say that if your statistics are true, the rest of the country is doing a good job of resisting the forces at play in the Deep South. I pray that continues and reverses.

Literally everywhere you look crimes of all types are exploding. Just because the crazy liberal judges and prosecutors aren't doing their jobs doesn't mean it's not happening. You'd have to be blind to not see it. In Milwaukee you can't walk the streets at night ,you can't park your car because someone will take it and you can't protect yourself because you WILL be prosecuted.

This is my opinion and that's all this is but hear me out - everyone is carrying a cell phone with video capabilities now so you/me/the world actually see more crimes occurring on social media/24 hour news. It's like the Rodney King thing on steroids (for both sides) and it stokes the flames constantly.

Again, this is just my opinion.

This is my opinion and that's all this is but hear me out - everyone is carrying a cell phone with video capabilities now so you/me/the world actually see more crimes occurring on social media/24 hour news. It's like the Rodney King thing on steroids (for both sides) and it stokes the flames constantly.

Again, this is just my opinion.
Could be but I unfortunately subscribe to an opposite view. We have a huge breakdown in societal decency and norms. Parent(s) are bad, kids are worse by and large. What passes for acceptable conduct today would get you strung up 50 years ago. The inmates are running the asylum now. Our population is too large, I think once a certain density is hit people throw away the luxury of being “good” and switch to a survival mentality

Could be but I unfortunately subscribe to an opposite view. We have a huge breakdown in societal decency and norms. Parent(s) are bad, kids are worse by and large. What passes for acceptable conduct today would get you strung up 50 years ago. The inmates are running the asylum now. Our population is too large, I think once a certain density is hit people throw away the luxury of being “good” and switch to a survival mentality
I don't think that's an opposite view of what I stated. I agree with everything you say here. I just think everything is more sensationalized now but completely agree with the decay within our society.
However, I don't know the correlation between that and violent crime rates.

Took a few days, but I got a reply from the principal. Like I already knew, no litter boxes in the bathrooms.Screenshot_20240406_091436_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Crime stats are mostly “crimes reported to police”. When a police department doesn’t do a good job of investigating crimes, OR the public feels like there are no consequences for crimes the public quits reporting them.

In Illinois, cops aren't arresting people unless they have to because it seems pointless. Bad guys don’t stay in jail and nothing happens to them. That’s an issue in itself. It also makes it look like “crime is down”.

So there are pretty established practices about how police departments report crime to the FBI who accumulates the info. Police departments screw this up 50 different ways.

The media just reports what the FBI says the state and local agencies report to them.

You always gotta remember though there have always been more $hitheads than we the good people realize. Is it worse now? I don’t know. Probably. Everybody wants to smoke cheap weed and not work is what I think. There is more hard dope available due to our borders not being controlled. Trust me when I say this, the cartels will always get dope across the border. That part is completely being over stated by the right. And that dope is destroying more people. Not controlling immigration is causing problems but it isn’t exactly that we are letting in murders and rapists and terrorists (we are of course but that isn’t the only issue.) The biggest problem is you have large groups of people coming in with no means to support themselves. They intended to get a job in the Land Of Plenty, but they fall prey to traffickers of their own ethnicity. They become pawns of criminal groups. They find themselves living in a trailer, suffering with no running water in a desert or Oklahoma growing weed and getting paid nothing because they are “paying off” the traffickers that brought them here. They find themselves driving around the country working massive gift card scams. Some “move up” to driving trucks loaded with contraband some days, legit freight other days. Etc etc…

There is nothing racist or unethical about controlling the border. It is what has to happen. Yet to blame it all on Biden is stupid. (And that cat deserves a lot of blame for a lot of things.) And it pisses me off that we could have done something to improve the situation and chose not to. That is just kicking the can down the road. May not have been the best solution but it was a step in the right direction. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

The current environment where each side screams at the other side that they are trying to destroy the country IS WHAT ENABLES ALL OF THIS STUFF. Not governing enables all this stuff. Who wins when we pit ourselves against each other and there are no compromises? Who creates all the mistrust Americans have for each other? Will we understand that this will be our undoing before it actually happens?

Last edited:
"bidenomics is helping from the bottom up"
"Crime is down"
"The border is secure"
"wolves won't kill livestock"
My favorite; "Zero emissions cars".

I believe almost zero of what someone in power tells me I should believe, and I very VERY much distrust anyone who tells me how I should feel about it.

Crime stats are mostly “crimes reported to police”. When a police department doesn’t do a good job of investigating crimes, OR the public feels like there are no consequences for crimes the public quits reporting them.

In Illinois, cops aren't arresting people unless they have to because it seems pointless. Bad guys don’t stay in jail and nothing happens to them. That’s an issue in itself. It also makes it look like “crime is down”.

So there are pretty established practices about how police departments report crime to the FBI who accumulates the info. Police departments screw this up 50 different ways.

The media just reports what the FBI says the state and local agencies report to them.

You always gotta remember though there have always been more $hitheads than we the good people realize. Is it worse now? I don’t know. Probably. Everybody wants to smoke cheap weed and not work is what I think. There is more hard dope available due to our borders not being controlled. Trust me when I say this, the cartels will always get dope across the border. That part is completely being over stated by the right. And that dope is destroying more people. Not controlling immigration is causing problems but it isn’t exactly that we are letting in murders and rapists and terrorists (we are of course but that isn’t the only issue.) The biggest problem is you have large groups of people coming in with no means to support themselves. They intended to get a job in the Land Of Plenty, but they fall prey to traffickers of their own ethnicity. They become pawns of criminal groups. They find themselves living in a trailer, suffering with no running water in a desert or Oklahoma growing weed and getting paid nothing because they are “paying off” the traffickers that brought them here. They find themselves driving around the country working massive gift card scams. Some “move up” to driving trucks loaded with contraband some days, legit freight other days. Etc etc…

There is nothing racist or unethical about controlling the border. It is what has to happen. Yet to blame it all on Biden is stupid. (And that cat deserves a lot of blame for a lot of things.) And it pisses me off that we could have done something to improve the situation and chose not to. That is just kicking the can down the road. May not have been the best solution but it was a step in the right direction. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

The current environment where each side screams at the other side that they are trying to destroy the country IS WHAT ENABLES ALL OF THIS STUFF. Not governing enables all this stuff. Who wins when we pit ourselves against each other and there are no compromises? Who creates all the mistrust Americans have for each other? Will we understand that this will be our undoing before it actually happens?
I guess I just disagree with your assessment of the war funding bill that had some immigration stuff in it. It basically made legal what was already happening and supplied more funding. That is not fixing the problem, in my opinion.

I guess I just disagree with your assessment of the war funding bill that had some immigration stuff in it. It basically made legal what was already happening and supplied more funding. That is not fixing the problem, in my opinion.
Killing Russian invaders with our excess capacity and putting Americans to work manufacturing it is an A ‘effing plus result. I can’t believe that killing commies has gone out of fashion. (Kind of kidding there, kind of not.)

Biden dawdling and hand wringing over providing the right equipment to the Ukrainians is going to lose that thing. The Ukrainians won’t be the last country fighting Russia. We are going to regret that long term.

Putin mobilizing another 300,000 troops according to President’s Daily Brief podcast.

Last edited:
About the border- It’s kinda like the Patton quote “a good plan now is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future”.

And I don’t think there will ever be a perfect plan. At this point we sure need something better than we have. Then maybe we could make it better “at some indefinite time in the future”.

About the border- It’s kinda like the Patton quote “a good plan now is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future”.

And I don’t think there will ever be a perfect plan. At this point we sure need something better than we have. Then maybe we could make it better “at some indefinite time in the future”.

A perfect plan is an armed wall to protect our country from an invasion. It’s simple and effective

In the mean time, if it was even possible, while its being built, what should we do?

Just let the current situation roll?

I say take the win, build on the momentum. (No pun intended)

I don't think that's an opposite view of what I stated. I agree with everything you say here. I just think everything is more sensationalized now but completely agree with the decay within our society.
However, I don't know the correlation between that and violent crime rates.
The police in Minneapolis do not even try to arrest for petty stuff and I'm told that in the 3rd precinct they would not respond to any small incidents....unless bodily harm was involved. Who can blame them after the BLM movement burned down their precinct and nobody was arrested. Car jackings are now exploding and looting and petty theft are rampant. Very few arrests for things like speeding or traffic violations these days.....on up to assault. The courts just let 'em go anyway. Little effort to protect our border. This is not the America where we grew up.

Part of what makes this a great site is that the posters here are gentlemanly. These kind of discussions get out of hand really quick most places.

Hats off to all of you, I love being able to throw out stuff that I know not everyone agrees with and not get tarred and feathered for it. I also appreciate that everyone that posted in this thread really cares about our country. It’s a greatest country on earth.

And now a musical interlude from Charley Daniels in 1980. Folks, it feels desperate sometimes. It always has. It did way back then. We’ll come through.

Well the eagle's been flyin' slow
And the flag's been flyin' low
And a lotta people sayin' that America's
fixin' to fall
Well speakin' just for me
And some people from Tennessee
We've got a thing or two to tell you all
This lady may have stumbled
But she ain't never fell
And if the Russians don't believe that
They can all go straight to hell
We're gonna put her feet back
On the path of righteousness and then
God bless America again

And you never did think
That it ever would happen again
(In America, did you)
You never did think
That we'd ever get together again
(We damn sure could)
Yeah, we're walkng real proud
And we're talkin' real loud again
(In America)
You never did think
That it ever would happen again

From The Sound up in Long Island
Out to San Francisco Bay
And everthing that's in between them
Is our own
And we may have done a little bit
Of fightin' amongst ourselves
But you outside people best leave us
alone

'Cause we'll all stick together
And you can take that to the bank
That's the cowboys and the hippies
And the rebels and and the yanks
You just go and lay your hand
On a Pittsburgh Steelers' fan
And I think you're gonna finally
understand

Last edited:

My point is that codifying what is happening so that you can call it legal, and then allocating funds to support it, does nothing to solve the problem. If anything, it makes it worse, because once government has something they are quite reluctant to let it go.

In the mean time, if it was even possible, while its being built, what should we do?

Just let the current situation roll?

I say take the win, build on the momentum. (No pun intended)
The armed part of my strategy