Cheap but good plain old cameras.

I might try 1 of those cams NH showed on a different thread. Ordered another gardepro E5 for $40 today. Hey Brian looks like you got your big boy back from the taxi in your profile Pic. Looks great. And your buck from the prior year as well.
Thanks! They did a nice job and got it back to me pretty quickly!
20240814_183026.jpg

No cell rigs for me ..and I'm sure I blow out some deer checking the SD cards but I enjoy the outings every 3 weeks or so ...also I think I have bought one or two of every brand ever made over the years ..seems most brands can build good and bad runs of cams ..my herd of cams stay out 10 months of the year ..then I bring them in and clean them ..re-apply the dielectric grease to the battery contacts and tray contacts and put them back out ..I will say that I have 5 Browning Black OP series that are so old that this year was the second time I repainted their camo patterns due to sun bleaching out to white ..just bought 2 more Browning's to replace two DOA Muddies which I bought just last year ..so the beat goes on!

Bear

Thanks for the tip on the gardepro. Bought one when the thread came out, put it on the same tree as a trusted camera. Wroekd well. It's out on the hunting camp right now in the food plot.

wildgame has been a trouble maker for me, never bought bushnell but have heard plenty of groaning from guys at work about them.

Loved my 1st gen stealth cam maybe 10 years ago. cameras lsted 5 years out all year. 2nd time buying a round not so good.

Miss having the same cameras wit the same setup menus...... Still love my moultrie 500i with 6 C batteries. I go like 3 years on a set of batteries going out summer till december. Newer 800i been ok so far. Forgot to format a card and lost a whole month of camera activity though...... formated it with my computer, but didnt like it.

What's the diff btwn the E5 and E5S? I see they're priced the same right now. 39.99

What's the diff btwn the E5 and E5S? I see they're priced the same right now. 39.99
1727193050752.png
I have bought both and I don't think there is a difference. Depending on which source you are looking at, the cameras range from 24 to 64 MP. I think this is on the vendors for either lying or misrepresenting the products. I legitimately think the only difference is that one is a little more grey.

That's interesting. When I was looking the E5's didn't have black flash but the E5S's did. Maybe the E5's got updated?

How loud in the light/dark photo filter "click" on these? My Brownings and Spartan's are fairly loud.

DSCF0912.JPGDSCF0229.JPGDSCF0253.JPGSTC_0651.JPG

That gardepro A53 takes nice pics. Here's a few from the Telsa Super Doe Factory. Rye, oats, clover, and brassica mix on an old log landing. Bumped into an old moose pic taken about 500 yards away from the log landing plot. They say there aren't many deer up in the adirondacks. Got groups form 5-8 every day in there.

Spypoint is tempting 6 for 180, 20 bucks each. Thats what people typically buy for a single camera.