Cereal Rye Pricing 2021

bjseiler

5 year old buck +
Anyone order their rye yet? I had picked up a few bags at the local co-op and they were $20/bag. Last year I paid $17 at another place so I figured this was expensive. Called the other place and they are $25 now. Just curious if anyone else is seeing an increase.

I purchased Rymin rye this past weekend in NE Wisconsin $15 for 50lbs.

Ok, called another co-op and got some for $17. That makes me feel better.

I dont know about rye, but I paid $10.00 per 50 lb bag of wheat last year and it is $9.50 this year

WR isn’t in here yet but one ton of lime almost doubled since spring of 2020.

Lime was ridiculously high.
It was cheaper to go to Menards and buy it by the 50 pound bag, then for me to buy it bulk.

$20 per hundred lbs here.

Paid $16.50 a bushel bag (56#) this year and was $14 last year.

Your Venison price is on the rise inching towards $500 a pound just like fine wine but you substitute for Ripple.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Your Venison price is on the rise inching towards $500 a pound just like fine wine but you substitute for Ripple.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Are you crazy? Now this dirty secret is on the inter web forever.

I got 8 bushels in Central MN for $13.50/per

Anyone order their rye yet? I had picked up a few bags at the local co-op and they were $20/bag. Last year I paid $17 at another place so I figured this was expensive. Called the other place and they are $25 now. Just curious if anyone else is seeing an increase.
$20 to $24 here in South Carolina

$17 to $21 at merit seed in central Ohio.

Just picked up 16 bushels of WR for $15/56# bag.

Picked up a 56# bag of WR yesterday for 14.50 here in NW Pa.

$23 per 50lb here in Central Virginia

$40 for 55 lbs. in Norway.

I plant oats and winter wheat for fall plots on top of my real world beans

Don't rememeber what I just paid but it was under $17..

I suspect we will suffer "sticker shock" from all things habitat related(seed,fert,herbicide,etc) soon

bill