Box blind size; one adult up to two kids?

something not sure if anyone has touched on, when your making a blind and planning for a kid, window heights can be harder on them, as an adult sits a bunch taller, for kids to use they tend to have there feet swinging in the air, which doesn;'t help a ton on accuracy
so food for thought
I built all my blinds at 6x6, 6ft6 tall in center of blinds and I did tar paper for roofs to keep sound down and well warmer inside after insulating them
I have had 2 kids in the blind with me, using an office chair for me and two smaller bar stools for the kids, they were NOT shooters, just sitting to enjoy seeing wildlife
I think 3 better chairs could fit, with me being behind the shooter , as 6x6 leaves a bunch of wiggle room
I built a fold down table, that could be set up with sand bags on my main shooting window of blind, so if a kids was there some day, a smaller chair could be used next to it like at a bench and one on other side for other kid and me behind shooter

best idea here might be to go to a good shop that has all sorts of blinds and bring the kids and get a feel for room

building a blind is like an investment, better to build it right once than go cheap and have it fail sooner , there NOT the most fun things to set up, they can get silly heavy fast!

Thanks for the reminder on window height. We use a tripod mounted rest in the ground blind and if I build a blind the windows will be located to work with it.

For 3 people, I would do 8x8. The 4ft depth is almost too shallow to move around.

My box blinds have vinyl single hung windows. I mount a 2x4 across the framing just above the bottom window frame and cover with thin carpet. That way when the window is open, sliding the gun out the window is east and silent.

Agree with Todd G. and would go at least 5-6 feet wide if you can. I have a 4x8 for me and my boy and would like it a bit bigger. One thing we did do is build the interior high enough to put shelves and storage above our heads. Keeps everything off the floor and area we move around except us and the guns. good luck!!

Thanks for the info/suggestion. I'm thinking 8x6 as it'd not be too hard to rip the plywood/siding into 2' strips.