Birthday wishes!

HB Whip!

Thanks again guys! Finally gave it up for the day at 8pm. The server started it's daily backup at 8pm, and the whole system slows to a crawl for about the first two hours or so after it starts. Right back at it at 4am though. j-bird, you hit it right on the head! I don't work directly for "that" guy, but I definitely bid jobs to him and many, many like him. Time for a Stella and off to bed!

Happy BD Reagan, enjoy your day! I hope you have a better BD than I had last week! lol

Happy B-Day Reagan!

Happy B-day.

I see it's Chummer's B-Day, Happy B-Day Chummer!

Happy Birthday Chummer, I hope you have a great day, maybe you will get a head start on the upcoming holiday weekend!

Enjoy your day today Chummer - and happy birthday!

happy birthday Chummer!

Happy birthday Natty! Enjoy your day!

Happy B-day.

Thanks for the Bday wishes guys and happy Bday to you Natty. I turned 40 and spent it putting a roof on my new shed. At 40 I can rule out a roofing future...I am still hurting.

Happy B-Day Natty!

Happy B-day Natty!!!!

Happy BD, HuggedIt!

Have a good B-Day DWIHIF! Man you need a shorter handle!!!!!:D

Happy B-Day Hugged it First!

Thanks fellas! If it's too long you can just call me Aaron. I had a great day. Ran around the farm looking at apple trees (i call them my babies), looked at germination on my brassica plot put in on Wednesday, and checked the soybeans and corn. I dinner with my parents and golfed for free with the wife to finish off the day.

Happy B-day DWIHIF

Happy Birthday Turkey Creek! I hope you have a great day!