Birthday wishes!

Happy BD Catscratch! Enjoy your day!
Thanks! It's been a good day so far.
Watched as shingles were unloaded on our new roof. Watered and caged freshly planted pear and crabapple trees. And have spent some quality time with my kids.
411036479.jpg

Okie - I if missed you I hope you had a good one as well!

Happy birthday everyone, sorry if I missed anyone.

Thanks everyone... where are you looking to see the Birthdays?

If you go to the members page it lists who has a birthday for the day on the right side. I check it when I think about it, but I forget some as well. So sometimes it takes seeing the thread show back up to get my attention. Some members I don't recognize, but I like to pass along the best for those that are regulars so to speak.

Click on the members button and they are on the right.

Keep in mind that it only shows up for those who have allowed it in their profile settings.

Wow, am I late to this party! Thanks everyone.

I was born on the 28th, but on a leap year. If my mom could have held out a little longer, I would only be 10.75 years old! :)

Thanks everyone.

-John

Happy BD to Riggs, Steve O and ST! Hope you had a great day!

Happy B-day guys

Well crap I guess I missed those as well - happy birthday guys. I was busy yesterday with a b-day party of our own. My youngest (Emma) is officially a pre-teen. Her official b-day isn't until the 26th but we had the party early. My niece was born on the same day and we have her party next weekend she will be 3 - she is a hoot! My brother deserves everything he gets with that one!!!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I spent my B-Day weekend Turkey hunting and planting 6 Apple trees from Cummins. I got my turkey first hour, my daughters boyfriend Cody( my Menards connection) got his 2 hours later and my son Sam got his the next morning. Both were big help with the trees.

Happy B-Day to j-bird(and Doug Galloway, even though we don't see him much on here). Hope you have a great day!

Happy B-Day J-Bird and Doug!

Thanks Guys. Yep made it another year without the wife knocking me off for the insurance money!

Was born on my grandfathers birthday - miss the phone call.

Happy Birthday J-Bird. Have a great day!

Happy B day

Happy birthday.

I think I saw it is Scott44's birthday today - have a good one Scott!!!