Birthday wishes!

HBD scott44! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy birthday Scott44. Since it's late in the day for this....Take tomorrow off:).

Happy B-day & many more.

I saw that folks get their birthday noted on the forum and thought I would start this thread to use for future BD wishes for everyone on the forum, so here goes.

Happy Birthday SD51555, :D I hope you enjoy your day!
Hey I just noticed this today! I'm a year late, but I appreciate it!

Happy birthday BAT MAN

Happy birthday Batman!

Happy Birthday, Batman and thanks for what you have done for the hunters of Minnesota!

Happy Prius birthday batman.

Happy Prius birthday batman.

That be a Camry Wild One.

Thanks guys. If we miss the frost one more night that will work for a BDay present.

A little late to the game, haven't been on all day. Hope you had a Happy BD Brooks!

I see it's Wiscwhip's B-day today!!!!! Happy Birthday Whip!

Happy B-Day Whip!

Happy B-Day Whip...hope its a good one for you!

Thanks guys!! Too bad I will be putting in a 14-16 hour day today and right back in at 4am tomorrow morning to get this bid package finished by 10 am. So no celebrating for me.:( I love it when the Architect, Engineering firm, and General Contractors don't send out bid requests for 320,000 sq ft buildings until 2 weeks before they bid even though they have had them for an additional week prior, then issue 3 change Addendums over the course of those 2 weeks and give you 1 extra day to bid the projects. :rolleyes::mad::mad:

No idea what that means, but happy birthday!

No idea what that means, but happy birthday!
It means Wisc works for this guy! We all do in some way, shape or form. Unless your retired.....and then I don't want to hear about it!!!!
management.jpg

WW good luck finishing up the bid and have as good a B-day as you can.