Ariel mapping.

Deer Kar

5 year old buck +
It's raining buckets out side with no chance to work on my spring improvement list for the next several days so I'm back to staring a this screen to get my fix of habitat improvements . I'm trying to find a good FREE and easy to use Ariel satellite image website that I can add boundary lines and markings on. I have seen many posts with different types but have not used any of them.

Nov. WOW your lucky Waupaca's software is really nice compared to Clark county's.

Last edited:
I just use microsoft paint and doctor up aerials with that. Its easy to use and I am sure there is something much better out there, but it works for what I need.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of using google maps, or whatever image is the most up to date. Take a "snippet" or screenshot and put it into paint. FSA has maps, bing maps, google maps, google earth, etc. If you are interested in area calculators I find this link to be pretty awesome, someone had posted on the other forum a while back. Makes guesstimating food plot size more factual than just dividing (length(yds) * width(yds))/4840 to get rough estimation.

http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-area-calculator-tool.htm

Last edited: