All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcus gets his first buck

B

bat man

First MN sit of the year, 90 minute hunt, 16 yards top of the heart. Kids becoming a machine with his bow. Found it 10 minutes before the down pour last night. I think we were equally jacked. Youtube video looks like crap but we had a good time.

arcus buck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!!! You raised a good one there Brooks I look forward to doing this with my boy in the future.

A great moment Brooks, congrats! Looks like your Boys on his way to a lifetime of deer hunting fun.

Very cool.

Were you guys in a treestand or on the ground?

Very cool.

Were you guys in a treestand or on the ground?

We were elevated.

Congrats Arcus !!!

Congrats to you and Arcus!

Good stuff - congrats to the young man! It was a beautiful night in the woods last night.

That is awesome - congrats to both of you.

looks like a nice buck as well.

Nice work Arcus and Brooks. Nothing better than hunting with your family. I agree with Jeff...you open to adopting me too??

Nice work Arcus! Congratulations

Congrats! I like the character of those antlers.

Sweet!!!!

Spring for some light up nocks for the boy :D

Smmmmmmmmmmmmmoked him! Good shot Arcus, nice buck too!

Awesome! How old is the archer?

Awesome! How old is the archer?

He be 11. His tag cost me a dollar. Claims he will pay me back.

Sweet!!!!

Spring for some light up nocks for the boy :D

I buy him 1916 Easton Jazz arrows as they are the cheapest I can buy raw shafts. They have the swaged style nock ends with glue on nocks. He spends more on arrows than his mother and sister do on shoes. And thats saying something.

Awesome for 11. I have to beg my kid to shoot his bow but he always wants to hunt.

Congrats!

congrats to both of you.

Great job guys. Nice buck Arcus!

He be 11. His tag cost me a dollar. Claims he will pay me back.
Speaking from experience...don't hold your breath on that one.;) Just enjoy the moment!