10 Point, and my buck tag is punched

That'd be a buck of a lifetime where I hunt. Congratulations!

Congrats on a great buck. What a way to fill your first landowner tag.

Getting one that early is awesome, well done. Now you can either get some extra scouting in, or look at surrounding states to hunt. Or even start some habitat projects a bit early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did his left G2 measure?
10 1/2"
That was the side facing me. Made him look pretty big.

I rough scored him and came up with right at 135" Not as huge as some, but he's mine on my place and that's worth something.

As to tagging out early, I have an 8 year old who wants to get out, a bunch of does to shoot, a new wing of the property to scout and observe, and I actually wanna small game hunt with my kids a little bit. So i'm not done in the woods, just got the hardest part done early.

Hell yes!
Nice buck.

VERY NICE! At your farm or up north near home?

Congrats Roy. Take opportunity when is is given. Home grown.

Congrats man! Very nice buck.

I was born not far from your place in Marysville. My very young years were spent in Plain City and still go up every year. Have a lot of family up there and have some property that I inherited but have never hunted. One of my uncles is still farming it.

That's all a guy can ask for. Put in the work and get rewarded. Congrats man.

Hell of a buck, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First deer I killed on my place was 135” I waited 2 years to do it while I paid the mortgage.

that’s a great deer! Don’t short him!!!
Yeah you may get better in the future. But he is the one that started it and that’s the pathway.

Can’t replace that! you may kill a monster of all monsters some day. may also find he was a freak of the neighborhood.

I say, don’t ever take the fun out of it.
If It’s not fun we might as well spend our time and money elsewhere.

If It’s not fun we might as

Absolutely

Congrats on the buck! He's a good one however old he was!

the chunk we hunt crosses into Holmes county on the north end. We can fill all our doe tags on one property, just different counties :D
No kidding! I hunt in Holmes.

First deer I killed on my place was 135” I waited 2 years to do it while I paid the mortgage.

that’s a great deer! Don’t short him!!!
Yeah you may get better in the future. But he is the one that started it and that’s the pathway.

Can’t replace that! you may kill a monster of all monsters some day. may also find he was a freak of the neighborhood.

If It’s not fun we might as well spend our time and money elsewhere.
don't worry about me being down about it. I'm thrilled. It was a blast and now I have a chance to hang some low percentage/good obersvation stands on the new piece and learn how deer move. Also bought a little canon video camera and am gonna spend some time int eh woods with my 8 year old and a crossbow. He's pumped, so am I.

Awesome buck Roy - congrats. Thanks for sharing the story and pics and glad you got a beauty on your place, that is always cool!

Congratulations!