Anyone have a favorite coffee that is the BEST?

jsasker007

5 year old buck +
Don't know if this topic has been brought up or not. I have to have coffee to get through may days(unless I check in to rehab for coffee addicts). To include this so it pertains to this forum I'll go so far as to say without my coffee I probably wouldn't find the energy/ambition to do a lot of my habitat work. I can't imagine trying to out for an all day hunt without having a few cups of coffee before hand. Looking for some brands/brews for coffee that maybe I've never even tried or heard of before. There's a hell of a lot of options out there and I'm always looking for better. Lately we've been trying different whole bean coffee trying to find one that stands out. Can't say I've found a favorite yet that makes me want to stop looking and declare THIS IS THE BEST and I don't need to look any further. Maybe I'm just a hillbilly that can't tell the difference.

At home we use Blue Healer by Colectivo, and use a Stanley french press to make coffee. Add some cinnamon or nutmeg to it 😉

At home we use Blue Healer by Colectivo, and use a Stanley french press to make coffee. Add some cinnamon or nutmeg to it 😉
Sounds good. Never heard of blue healer. Have they been around for awhile?

Use a Keurig pods for convenience (appreciate not the cheapest route), and as pods go I like Costco's Kirkland Pacific Bold better than any other ones I've tried.

With the "Pacific Bold" name it sounds like it would taste like Starbucks which I find bitter and don't like, but instead it's smooth, not too bitter, just right in the strength category and I've found I can run two cycles through one pod and end up with a perfect 20 oz mug full.

Sounds good. Never heard of blue healer. Have they been around for awhile?

Yes, made by Colectivo. I am no coffee snob and will pass up a Starbucks to get a coffee from Mcd's or Dunkin Donuts. But I like the deep rich flavor of the blue healer. They have a number of other blends also.

Yes, made by Colectivo. I am no coffee snob and will pass up a Starbucks to get a coffee from Mcd's or Dunkin Donuts. But I like the deep rich flavor of the blue healer. They have a number of other blends also.
I'll have to add that to the list of coffee to try in the search. I just can't get myself to spend the $$$ on starbucks. I like the mcd coffee myself---wonder what they use?

Use a Keurig pods for convenience (appreciate not the cheapest route), and as pods go I like Costco's Kirkland Pacific Bold better than any other ones I've tried.

With the "Pacific Bold" name it sounds like it would taste like Starbucks which I find bitter and don't like, but instead it's smooth, not too bitter, just right in the strength category and I've found I can run two cycles through one pod and end up with a perfect 20 oz mug full.
I like the Keurig and we are frequent flyers at Costco because we live 50 miles from any decent stores so we take the trip and buy in bulk.

A recent convert from mr coffee to keurig

My wife orders the pods in bulk

As long as they have caffeine,Im good

bill

We've tried quite a few of the Black Rifle Coffee offerings and have liked them all. If we were to pick one, it would be Silencer Smooth.

Oh man! I quit coffee 1.5yrs ago. Crave it every day. It's ALL damn good! (I liked Black Rifle, and any dark roast)

Ive tried a few of the black rifle offerings, liked them all. Tactisquatch is my current favorite.

Brew with the cheapest Mr. Coffee I can find at Walmart. I do like Highlander Grog from Cameron's coffee

Whatever is on sale at the grocery store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Folgers Black Silk. I can't function without a couple cups of coffee in my system. I also use the Black Silk in my cold brew jug in the summer time.

Oh man! I quit coffee 1.5yrs ago. Crave it every day. It's ALL damn good! (I liked Black Rifle, and any dark roast)
I’m trying. What was your reason? My stomach can’t handle it. Burns like I drank battery acid

Black Folgers everyday in the cheapest Mr. Coffee (same as homerj) which I used to try to replace yearly when they were $10 but since they've gone to $20 now it's every 2 yrs. Maxwell House won't filter in my system, so I'm a folgers snob. Agree with others who said Mcds (and Caseys) is way better than Starbux. I used to like buying bags of Dunkin Donuts for a splurge but it gave me heartburn.

I used to try to replace yearly when they were $10 but since they've gone to $20 now it's every 2 yrs.
Yep. I run white vinegar through ours at least monthly so I can get another year out of the machine.

Frequently, before I do habitat work for the critters,
I'm heading to HyVee for an apple fritter,
then off to do dunking at Dunkin!

Ive tried a few of the black rifle offerings, liked them all. Tactisquatch is my current favorite.

Tactisquatch! . Freedom Fuel is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate you Folgers, Dunkin (store bought/home use, not actual donut shop), 1850, and Cafe Bustelo drinkers. You help keep me employed. 😂👍🏻