1st Day of School...

Wait unt they get to high school and college age. They become eating machines! They also tend to drink all your beer! My oldest is off to college now - now I'm home alone with the wife, 3 daughters and even 2 of the 3 dogs are female! I spend a lot of time outside!!!!!

My oldest (3yr old) started pre school last week. Not sure who it was tougher on my boy or my wife lol

A coworker's wife is a Pre-K teacher. The school scheduled an assembly in the gym at 8:30 to welcome everyone back to school. She said at 8:30 she still has parents crying about leaving their kids!

Wait unt they get to high school and college age. They become eating machines! They also tend to drink all your beer! My oldest is off to college now - now I'm home alone with the wife, 3 daughters and even 2 of the 3 dogs are female! I spend a lot of time outside!!!!!

Oh Man, I hear you on that!

After every home game my son would bring 10 of his buddies from the football team with him and we would go out to eat and drink beer. Old MO was broke by Sunday morning when some of these guys got done pouring them down!:eek:

But man were they a fun bunch to hang with!

All I know is I wish I had the metabolism I had back then! I could put away the food and drink like a fish - that lifestyle would kill me now!!!!

They say youth is wasted on the young........amen to that!

You want to see a mother cry ...... The first day of school is a good one. Just wait until you drive away for the first time and leave them at college!

True you can ship them home, but there are still incidental expenses incurred when they are shopping with grandma!:mad:

Oh trust me there not incidental, Grand Ma's just not fully disclosing her expenditures.

1 in 10th grade and a grandson in preschool. Yeah September!!!

2nd day of school. No tears from mom. And no pictures on facebook. Glad that is done.

BJE80 - just watch out when the cub comes home and has had an altercation with a bully........Momma bear gets real ugly real fast! My wife just pulled one of these towards my boys - now ex-girl friend.......he is 19! Some things never change!!!!!

bear.jpg