Welcome QDMA forum users and an announcement

Walked away many years ago from QDMA and made it clear why to forum users many times. Not happy with the closure of the QD forum as it is a very busy time of year to deal with more BS. A wise man watches the tides, so he can see the tsunami coming!

You don't have to be a member of any organization to have a positive impact on the resource. You just need the kinship and brotherhood you have created in past domain!

Save your membership money for better edification of what you do....or spend it on your loved ones!

Simply tell people your story every time you get the chance. Spread the word and the word will spread! Jesus did not need a forum or a membership did He?....no He spread His word and His word spread among the masses...like wildfire!

There is a massive difference between studying biology and the practical application of biological principles in the field. Many biologists lack field scale and ecosystem scale experience. You my friends are 'practical field experts' and must tell your story!

It is your failures and successes with land stewardship which will help others to apply these biological principles to their land stewardship practices. One part ebbing and flowing with other parts to create a holistic well oiled machine!

Leave the QDMA biologists and young politicians to their chosen path and consequences of such. One day we all must face the music of our actions in front of God Himself!

Tell your story here through your pictures, good citations and your penmanship/interpretation. Leave a legacy for others...just as Paul Knox did. All of you are experts for your land...no biologist knows it better than you.....educate yourselves...put your story to pen!

Enough of venting over QDMA forum...it is done....move forth with Godspeed! Rhetorically....You have been ousted from the Holy Land....now create your new city!

Use your time to spread your word here! Fill up the Native Habitat and Food Plot forum with land tour threads.....go forth....get on with it....set the precedent for a strong foundation! Be wise....be kind....be determined!

Go on....get busy....go....go....go!

Rome were not built in a day but someone had to set the first stones! Who take charge and set the first stones? Go....man....go!

+

Doug, just keep in mind the "foundation" you speak of for all of us is the soil, so please make yourself available when you can to give insight as to how we can better that "foundation"

Good to see some of the Home Folks names over here! Guess now I may have to split me spare time between two forums neither of which will be QDMA's, can't cry over spilled milk I say. Great speech Doug.

Hey all, just moved over here from QDMA forum. I've been a long time member at HNI too, but this seems like a good place to keep the management talk going. Looking forward to continuing the knowledge exchange here!

Rome were not built in a day but someone had to set the first stones! Who take charge and set the first stones? Go....man....go!

+

Awesome post D!.....I completely agree. #karma :)

J (Medium).jpg

Anyone keep in touch with Dr. Brady from Qdma? I always loved his threads with his tracking hounds. He would be a great resource here? Anyone reach out to him?

Anyone keep in touch with Dr. Brady from Qdma? I always loved his threads with his tracking hounds. He would be a great resource here? Anyone reach out to him?
I think I saw him on cutman's forum.

YO - HO, Stu !! Glad to see you're back online here. Missed the info exchange with you. Keepin' cool up there in this heat ?? How's the land doing ??

Great to see some familiar "faces" on here.

Test

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hello to all. I have changed my username to how some of you know me wbpdeer

I will be posting on here and appreciate John making this forum available to us to share our ideas on. Thanks to Bill for getting my username squared away.

Moved over here from QDMA. I can't go without a hunting forum, it's too enjoyable and lots of great info.

Hi everyone. Coming from the QDMA forum. I didn't post much, but will try to get better on this site.

Came over from the QDMA forum as well. I didn't post over there, but spent everyday reading about various habitat practices. I hope to be more of a contributor here. Thanks.

Hello all! I am new as well to this group and like many others only lurked on the QDMA page. I have learned a lot reading all the post on the other site. Glad to join this group.

My farm is in NC but I live in Fl. I travel there as much as I can to do habitat work and hunt. I will share some pics soon.

Hello all! I am new as well to this group and like many others only lurked on the QDMA page. I have learned a lot reading all the post on the other site. Glad to join this group.

My farm is in NC but I live in Fl. I travel there as much as I can to do habitat work and hunt. I will share some pics soon.
Where's the walrus???

Walked away many years ago from QDMA and made it clear why to forum users many times. Not happy with the closure of the QD forum as it is a very busy time of year to deal with more BS. A wise man watches the tides, so he can see the tsunami coming!

You don't have to be a member of any organization to have a positive impact on the resource. You just need the kinship and brotherhood you have created in past domain!

Save your membership money for better edification of what you do....or spend it on your loved ones!

Simply tell people your story every time you get the chance. Spread the word and the word will spread! Jesus did not need a forum or a membership did He?....no He spread His word and His word spread among the masses...like wildfire!

There is a massive difference between studying biology and the practical application of biological principles in the field. Many biologists lack field scale and ecosystem scale experience. You my friends are 'practical field experts' and must tell your story!

It is your failures and successes with land stewardship which will help others to apply these biological principles to their land stewardship practices. One part ebbing and flowing with other parts to create a holistic well oiled machine!

Leave the QDMA biologists and young politicians to their chosen path and consequences of such. One day we all must face the music of our actions in front of God Himself!

Tell your story here through your pictures, good citations and your penmanship/interpretation. Leave a legacy for others...just as Paul Knox did. All of you are experts for your land...no biologist knows it better than you.....educate yourselves...put your story to pen!

Enough of venting over QDMA forum...it is done....move forth with Godspeed! Rhetorically....You have been ousted from the Holy Land....now create your new city!

Use your time to spread your word here! Fill up the Native Habitat and Food Plot forum with land tour threads.....go forth....get on with it....set the precedent for a strong foundation! Be wise....be kind....be determined!

Go on....get busy....go....go....go!

+

You know we got the right group of guys together when they got pear trees named after them;)

image.png

Anyone looking to mine any of their content from the QDMA site might want to get it finished up. Sure looks like they might be getting ready to pull the plug on the whole thing soon. They just deleted all the posts in the "initial announcement" thread that Lindsey posted and replaced it with a message from "Resource. Admin" and then locked it down. I see many of the other "complaint threads" have been removed as well.

Last edited:
Anyone looking to mine any of their content from the QDMA site might want to get it finished up. Sure looks like they might be getting ready to pull the plug on the whole thing soon. They just deleted all the posts in the "initial announcement" thread that Lindsey posted and replaced it with a message from "Resource. Admin" and then locked it down.

Woopsie, my bad. Other than telling Duffy not to be a smart A..., which as normal he was, I don't think they liked me and everyone saying their piece as to the forum closing.