Welcome QDMA forum users and an announcement

Bill

Administrator
Just wanted to post an official welcome to anyone migrating from the QDMA forums.

Yes this place has been a bit quiet lately. But, I believe you'll find a good core group of people around here.

Welcome aboard I hope you like what is offered here and it will be nice to meet some new folks.

For those who have been here. You know the site has been somewhat on auto pilot. John runs 2 businesses, has a young family and hunting land to work on like most of us. It's just a time issue for him.

John and I have talked over the past few weeks and I signed on as Moderator who will be here actively. As for the brew ha that helped slow things down John and I don't quite see eye to eye on how it played out, but what's done is done. From my stance we had one member left who should have been booted. He then left on his own. As a new Mod I'm making that departure permanent.

Here's to a fresh start and sharing some great ideas and information.

Cool deal.. I know HT is being linked to over there. alot of upset people.

Thank you.

Thanks Bill.

Nice post Bill......now I guess we have to watch the More Old Part And Rust comments!!!!:D

Also glad to hear that "he who remains un-named" is gone for good. I'm all for differing opinions, but there is a limit.

Oh NO!!!! CNC is here! Will we have to change the name to the HT Fantasy Football league next season!

Oh NO!!!! CNC is here! Will we have to change the name to the HT Fantasy Football league next season!
You know I just may find time for that if it happens ;). I had "resigned" from the QDMA league this season after playing for 3-4 years.

Thanks fellas.....I tried to herd the others this way before I left. Maybe more will show up. I know several are not getting the e-mail confirmation.

Welcome guys!

Bill,
All I read was ...departure permanent. YOU DA MAN BILL!!!!

Just wanted to post an official welcome to anyone migrating from the QDMA forums.

Yes this place has been a bit quiet lately. But, I believe you'll find a good core group of people around here.

Welcome aboard I hope you like what is offered here and it will be nice to meet some new folks.

For those who have been here. You know the site has been somewhat on auto pilot. John runs 2 businesses, has a young family and hunting land to work on like most of us. It's just a time issue for him.

John and I have talked over the past few weeks and I signed on as Moderator who will be here actively. As for the brew ha that helped slow things down John and I don't quite see eye to eye on how it played out, but what's done is done. From my stance we had one member left who should have been booted. He then left on his own. As a new Mod I'm making that departure permanent.

Here's to a fresh start and sharing some great ideas and information.

Bill I have been in contact with lots of folks wanting to join and have attempted to but the reply/confirmation email is not being sent out by HT to make them active.

Nice post Bill......now I guess we have to watch the More Old Part And Rust comments!!!!:D

Also glad to hear that "he who remains un-named" is gone for good. I'm all for differing opinions, but there is a limit.

Wait,

I've been ignoring Dipper since he sucked out loud, is that who we are referring to? I haven't seen a post from him in over 6 months because Ignored him. LOL!

Bill I have been in contact with lots of folks wanting to join and have attempted to but the reply/confirmation email is not being sent out by HT to make them active.

Hopefully that changes real soon. I temporarily removed some filters. John's also looking into it for me because this is a new ball game, the system kinda got hammered all at once.

I offered everyone a split in your years wages for moderating to come here, hopefully this is ok Bill. :)

Thanks for the welcome to the new folks, Bill! Occasionally, I get emails from this site when some threads are update....keep tabs on Ed that way. Don't know that I will be a regular at any site from this point forward....so carry on! Pass forward a warm hello to John when you speak with him.

Let your friends know I turned off the email confirmation for now. one should be able to sign up and log on without clicking on an e-mail.

We'll leave that down til the friggin spammers find us.

I offered everyone a split in your years wages for moderating to come here, hopefully this is ok Bill. :)

half of nothin is nothin so I'm great with that..

Hi guys, I know I never posted much but I loved reading all your threads. I hope all of that continues.