Welcome QDMA forum users and an announcement

Howdy folks, just wanted to say "hi" from the other side. I'm glad to be here and look forward to continuing where the QDMA site left off.

Another QDMA forum member signing up!

And another... Glad to be here and look forward to continuing on the good things. Previously went by MCinSC and decided to change it up.

And another... Glad to be here and look forward to continuing on the good things. Previously went by MCinSC and decided to change it up.
Great avatar pic, btw!

Bill.. do we need to salute??? :)

After mostly lurking for years, im excited to be here! Ive learned so much from the people on the QDMA site! I hope to be more active here!

After mostly lurking for years, im excited to be here! Ive learned so much from the people on the QDMA site! I hope to be more active here!

Welcome aboard! Time to share what you've learned with the other lurkers. :)

Thank You!!

I had just signed up at QDAM a couple of months ago and could not stop reading the LickCreek posts. Glad it all got moved over here. I am new to food plotting but not hunting. Bought a nice 80 acre piece and my buddy bought the 80 just north of me in Washburn County WI. It was all logged off so now I have a blank slate to make this a great hunting land. Planting an LC mix this week. I'm going to start a Land Tour thread very soon too. Thanks again for getting this going and for everyone sharing their knowledge.

Chuck

I had just signed up at QDAM a couple of months ago and could not stop reading the LickCreek posts. Glad it all got moved over here. I am new to food plotting but not hunting. Bought a nice 80 acre piece and my buddy bought the 80 just north of me in Washburn County WI. It was all logged off so now I have a blank slate to make this a great hunting land. Planting an LC mix this week. I'm going to start a Land Tour thread very soon too. Thanks again for getting this going and for everyone sharing their knowledge.

Chuck
There are a few people from Washburn County on this site. It will be great to have a few others to compare notes with.

I am a 24 year life member of the QDMA. I came over here when the forum was closed. My opinion is that a person can keep learning until they put him in the ground.

Washburn county land owner here.

The "other" sites loss is this sites gain. I liked the shared information and learned a lot in a short time by others telling of the good and bad experiments they went through. Without all the info from others I'd still be struggling every step of the way and maybe would have given up without guidance on the rights and wrongs of foodplotting. Ready to learn some more!