Conspiracy theorys, where do you stand?

Trying to steer the public's perception about reality. Dumbing down society at a record pace.

Agree...the fact that people still fall for the kitty litter hoax is proof enough. While everybody is googling "white couple"....try searching "kitty litter in schools" and see what you get...a huge nothing burger to go with the Kool-Ade. Not a single photo. And, 3 dozen plus news articles from across the country de-bunking this myth and explaining the origins of how it got started in 2022.

When somebody calls a school and confirms the presence of a box I will gladly apologize and admit I was wrong. But I'm not holding my breathe on this one. Maybe I should though with all the chemicals falling from the sky in the vape trails.

Yellow journalism is the only thing holding up news and news commentary today. And it’s nothing new. Read the biography of William Randolph Hearst and how he got huge in the news business.

This is why a person cannot sit back and be fed news. You’re only going to get what they want you to have, so that you keep clicking and sharing.

You should see some of the stuff I do not share. I apply a sniff test to the things that validate my position on the world, and even when they try, if it doesn’t hold up, I don’t pass it along.

Both sides are guilty of it. It took a lot of me to throw out most of conservative media I followed after how I saw how they handled Covid and jab propaganda. Fox cannot be trusted, Shapiro, weekly standard, WSJ, Levin, etc. Hell, I’m even skeptical of Alex Jones because even he pulls back when he knows the truth is right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duck duck go is about 50% interracial
View attachment 63856
GNARLY!!!!!

Yes the 80’s were a lot of fun.

How did the generation of sex, drugs and rock and roll start worrying that kids might dress up like cats?

NUKE THE WHALES!!!
I don't recall anything like the smacked ass in the picture during the 80's. Except the smacked ass in the picture fed to us by hollywood. Just mentioning it because I watched that movie back then and thought where the heck is this happening. Certainly not in my bodunk town. Actually nothing coming from Hollywood then "or now" reflects reality. The undertones just came out from under as time went on.

Interesting, I have no idea what it means but I searched:
White couple-
Black couple-
Asian couple-
With the following results.
View attachment 63864View attachment 63865View attachment 63866

Well in fairness. Several of the black girls in the white couples are high yellow. So that counts as Caucasian black.
I made the last term up. But its coming just you wait...

I just did a yahoo search for "interracial couple".......and I could not post the results on this page. Yowsir!

Agree...the fact that people still fall for the kitty litter hoax is proof enough. While everybody is googling "white couple"....try searching "kitty litter in schools" and see what you get...a huge nothing burger to go with the Kool-Ade. Not a single photo. And, 3 dozen plus news articles from across the country de-bunking this myth and explaining the origins of how it got started in 2022.

When somebody calls a school and confirms the presence of a box I will gladly apologize and admit I was wrong. But I'm not holding my breathe on this one. Maybe I should though with all the chemicals falling from the sky in the vape trails.
I hate to disagree, but here the discussion WAS had about putting kitty litter boxes in. It did not happen as we got lucky with a majority conservative school board at the time. The fact that the discussions were had in my mind is just as discouraging as if it actually happened. It means some parents and administrators actually thought it was a good idea. How f'd up is that?

I hate to disagree, but here the discussion WAS had about putting kitty litter boxes in. It did not happen as we got lucky with a majority conservative school board at the time. The fact that the discussions were had in my mind is just as discouraging as if it actually happened. It means some parents and administrators actually thought it was a good idea. How f'd up is that?

This was a national hoax that went viral first on the phones of pre-pubescent teens' Tik-Tok accounts. Their parents then caught on...word spread...etc. It became a National embarrassment when conservatives caught on and started buying into the hoax and used it to fuel their hatred of all things progressive and liberal. And now grown men on a deer hunting and habitat management forum are still talking about it.

I don't know in what capacity it was talked about at your school, so I can't comment fairly. I highly doubt it was an actual plan to put kitty litter boxes in the school. So yes, we'll have to disagree. And that's fine. Like I said, I will admit I was wrong about it if and when it turns out American schools actually had plans to install kitty litter boxes in schools.

Don't get me wrong...I despise what liberalism and progressivism are doing to public education. I have witnessed it first hand in the school in which I teach here in Massachusetts, one of the most liberal states in the country. Can't stand it, and I can't wait to retire in a few years so I can leave the insanity behind.

Duck duck go is about 50% interracial

I don't recall anything like the smacked ass in the picture during the 80's. Except the smacked ass in the picture fed to us by hollywood. Just mentioning it because I watched that movie back then and thought where the heck is this happening. Certainly not in my bodunk town. Actually nothing coming from Hollywood then "or now" reflects reality. The undertones just came out from under as time went on.
Sorry, I don’t know what you mean. That picture is Spicoli from Fast Times At Ridgemont High. Fast Times is a comedy not a documentary.

I just posted it because I thought it was funny. Pretty sure it was supposed to be California since Spicoli was supposed to parody a weed smoking surfer dude.

I think that Fast Times, Caddy Shack and Airplane! are funny. None reflect reality as far as I know but I laugh every time. None of those shows are set in a small farming community. (Which is where I’m from and where I still live.)

I like to have fun. Fun is way better than being mad. You can’t beat fun. This is part of why I’m posting in this thread. I have a lot of good friends who used to like to have fun but they are so wrapped up in the bs that they are being fed that they are mad all the time. They are ruining their own lives with all these hours of material designed to piss them off.

Why play that game? Why put yourself through it? Do you get more than one vote if you’re pissed? Is someone from Washington going to finally show up at your door and take your advice about term limits? Maybe you are going to run for Congress? If not, why do this to yourself.

I think you can stay informed without putting yourself through all that.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don’t know what you mean. That picture is Spicoli from Fast Times At Ridgemont High. Fast Times is a comedy not a documentary.

I just posted it because I thought it was funny. Pretty sure it was supposed to be California since Spicoli was supposed to parody a weed smoking surfer dude.

I think that Fast Times, Caddy Shack and Airplane! are funny. None reflect reality as far as I know but I laugh every time. None of those shows are set in a small farming community. (Which is where I’m from and where I still live.)

I like to have fun. Fun is way better than being mad. You can’t beat fun. This is part of why I’m posting in this thread. I have a lot of good friends who used to like to have fun but they are so wrapped up in the bs that they are being fed that they are mad all the time. They are ruining their own lives with all these hours of material designed to piss them off.

Why play that game? Why put yourself through it? Do you get more than one vote if you’re pissed? Is someone from Washington going to finally show up at your door and take your advice about term limits? Maybe you are going to run for Congress? If not, why do this to yourself.

It's hard not to get mad when you are watching every aspect of society and our country is spiraling down the crapper because of liberal bs.
Natty, I appreciate the answer but it most definitely was not a hoax when there were serious discussions about it. Whether or not it was ever implemented is not important, the important part is that it was even discussed in schools (and I can say without a doubt it definitely was in my area and I live in a VERY conservative county, if it happened here I'm 100% sure it happened other places). That any of this Bs was ever even entertained by any schools should be enough to piss off everyone.

I agree. I laugh much more often then I'm ticked off at stuff.