All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock Market is the bottom in?

If you think 150+ athletes, including 100 FIFA soccer players suddenly dying is low.., then I we are on a separate wave length.

My Mother in law developed myocarditis after the shot . Which is listed as a possible side affect. It’s a coming. In 2024 the lawsuits will start.
I've seen absolutely no credible reports of hundreds of athletes dying from the vaccine. What shot did she have? Heart issues, especially with younger women, have had significant reports with J&J, but not Pfizer. In fact, many doctors are recommending that if you had a J&J shot, you should use different vaccine for the booster. As I said, all drugs carry risk. Liability develops when a company knows about the risks and does not properly disclose or label them. This is a quite low financial risk to Pfizer compared to many other drugs on the market.

I agree that Pfizer is an excellent company, but short term, sentiment seems wavering, you can’t fight and win the tape.

I am selling some, not all. If it keeps dropping I can always buy them back. If it goes up oh well, hopefully what I use the proceeds of the sale goes up quicker!

Just have to agree to disagree. I sold my Pfizer stock, I see a Monsanto/Bayer situation. Just my opinion, you can be their cheerleader, it doesn’t bother me.

I use fidelity and the research of the indices show the strongest valuation (97), Quality (99) potential for growth(90) Financial health (96), Pfizer that is. Out of a score of 100, according to fidelity.

but like I say u can’t fight the tape…..it is what it is.

Last edited:
I agree that Pfizer is an excellent company, but short term, sentiment seems wavering, you can’t fight and win the tape.

I am selling some, not all. If it keeps dropping I can always buy them back. If it goes up oh well, hopefully what I use the proceeds of the sale goes up quicker!
I'm not suggesting that you buy, sell, or hold it. If you are a trader looking at the short term, you are in a completely different place than me (not a criticism). I'm just questioning the logic that says that Pfizer benefits from the pandemic and is hurt when it is over. I'm suggesting CIVID as an endemic disease is even more beneficial to Pfizer than it is as a pandemic.

I have not looked at Pfizer financials or done any research into it as I'm not even an individual stock investor anymore let alone a trader looking at the short term. I'm more talking generally how the science regarding the M-RNA vaccines relates to the long-term profits a drug company can make as the epidemiology of a disease runs the course from pandemic to endemic.

Thanks,

Jack

Not many stocks go up

but they all seem to go down

its the buying that makes the money, not the selling.

if I would have sold Pfizer at the peak ……bought back now….or when they keep dropping…….

the biggest two letter word in the English language……IF

Pfizer only has immunity from killing and injuring people. They do not have immunity from fraud and they don't have a guarantee of government backing for mandatory, perpetual, and expanding jab authority. There are some major waves coming at them. One, the vaccines don't work. Two, confidence in them is collapsing as people are not showing up for boosters. Three, Pfizer and Moderna are scrambling to keep the ingredients and trial results buried longer than the government's JFK files. Four, it is well known they broke the trial protocol when they unblinded the placebo group in the study used to grant the EUA at 60 days. Five, honk honk.

I think Pfizer is going to get used up and tossed aside if and when the truth comes out. Even with the run up, it's a crap stock. They're up 12% in two years after the government hands them a global captive market. For what the rest of the market did in that time, Pfizer has been a dawg. I think Bwoods nailed it, this is Monsanto/Bayer all over again. Even if it isn't, I wouldn't hang around to find out when plenty of other low beta dividend payers can perform better without all the risk.

Pfizer only has immunity from killing and injuring people. They do not have immunity from fraud and they don't have a guarantee of government backing for mandatory, perpetual, and expanding jab authority. There are some major waves coming at them. One, the vaccines don't work. Two, confidence in them is collapsing as people are not showing up for boosters. Three, Pfizer and Moderna are scrambling to keep the ingredients and trial results buried longer than the government's JFK files. Four, it is well known they broke the trial protocol when they unblinded the placebo group in the study used to grant the EUA at 60 days. Five, honk honk.

I think Pfizer is going to get used up and tossed aside if and when the truth comes out. Even with the run up, it's a crap stock. They're up 12% in two years after the government hands them a global captive market. For what the rest of the market did in that time, Pfizer has been a dawg. I think Bwoods nailed it, this is Monsanto/Bayer all over again. Even if it isn't, I wouldn't hang around to find out when plenty of other low beta dividend payers can perform better without all the risk.
I bet that in an earlier life....you sold snake oil. Am I wrong? Grin. ;)

I am not an anti vaxxer by any means. I would get this shot if I felt is was 100% safe and the risk to Covid was dangerous to my health. There are major issues with the vaccine, you see new stuff daily. For those that only read CNN they miss the stories. Women with miscarriages is another one that is getting attention right now. I am not sure why any pregnant gal would get the jab. In the military alone there has been a 279% increase in Miscarriages according to DMED DATA. Also a 452% increase in Migraines, and a 269% spike in Myocardial infarction.

Good points SD51555!

My wifes period has been extremely irregular ever since getting the jab. She is 39 and we aren't going to have any more kids but...

Sorry to hear that. That is not good.

I am not an anti vaxxer by any means. I would get this shot if I felt is was 100% safe and the risk to Covid was dangerous to my health. There are major issues with the vaccine, you see new stuff daily. For those that only read CNN they miss the stories. Women with miscarriages is another one that is getting attention right now. I am not sure why any pregnant gal would get the jab. In the military alone there has been a 279% increase in Miscarriages according to DMED DATA. Also a 452% increase in Migraines, and a 269% spike in Myocardial infarction.

Good points SD51555!
No drug or vaccine is 100% safe. It is the relative risk of the disease vs the risk of side effects. These very effective vaccines have prevented serious disease and death for many. By far, the majority of deaths and serious illness from COVID is with the unvaccinated. I'm not sure where you get your stats, but I'm sure the original source is think air.

I thought this was the stock market thread?

Yep it is, and public companies like Pfizer (they issue stock) produce vaccines .

No drug or vaccine is 100% safe. It is the relative risk of the disease vs the risk of side effects. These very effective vaccines have prevented serious disease and death for many. By far, the majority of deaths and serious illness from COVID is with the unvaccinated. I'm not sure where you get your stats, but I'm sure the original source is think air.
Since you probably watch CNN, you heard it hear first . It’s out there on on non-liberal news (the remaining 5%) that there are issues with the vaccine . You didn’t read the military report ?

I firmly believe Pfizer thought that it was going to be blessed with yearly boosters on the Covid vax. {brought out in the under cover FDA video). I look at a large hospital even here in mandate NY that 90% employees have got the. Vax but, only 50 % the 3rd dose booster. people just aren’t buying into it. And the supposed 4th dose will be way less of a percentage. So buying the stock solely on Covid vax is not a good idea. Pfizer has lots of other offerings though and they do make a lot of money. I wouldn’t own it by itself at this point as they may take a hit in the next few years on the Covid vax.

Last edited:
I firmly believe Phizer thought that it was going to be blessed with yearly boosters on the Covid vax. {brought out in the under cover FDA video). I look at a large hospital even here in mandate NY that 90% employees have got the. Vax but, only 50 % the 3rd dose booster. people just aren’t buying into it. And the supposed 4th dose will be way less of a percentage. So buying the stock solely on Covid vax is not a good idea. Phizer has lots of other offerings though and they do make a lot of money. I wouldn’t own it by itself at this point as they may take a hit in the next few years on the Covid vax.
I would never consider buying any stock based on a single product. Individual company risk is too high for me. Buying one based on a single product would be pure speculation, but folks do it.