Stock Market is the bottom in?

Since you probably watch CNN, you heard it hear first . It’s out there on on non-liberal news (the remaining 5%) that there are issues with the vaccine . You didn’t read the military report ?

I think you should follow each of your posts on this subject with "...and she'll like it too!".

Jack…You lose me with every post. Ramble . Whatever . I’m certainly not taking in investment advice from you or on the vaccine. Maybe you work for Pfizer or the government. They are n bed together for profits and you buy into that nonsense!

Have a good day !

Jack…You lose me with every post. Ramble . Whatever . I’m certainly not taking in investment advice from you or on the vaccine. Maybe you work for Pfizer or the government. They are n bed together for profits and you buy into that nonsense!

Have a good day !
...a special man building formula...and she'll like it too!

Seriously, that is exactly how miss information begins. Well, maybe you... Then then next person says, I saw someone say that he... And eventually the vaccine has a microchip in it.

By the way, nothing personal here. It is just very tiring seeing claims being made out of whole cloth that, in the end, hurt the gullible.

Good thing market is closed until Tuesday. Our Idiot in Chief is about to tell us how he is going to handle Russia. Thank you media for conspiring with dems on 5 years of Russia collusion and putting this puppet in charge.

Good thing market is closed until Tuesday. Our Idiot in Chief is about to tell us how he is going to handle Russia. Thank you media for conspiring with dems on 5 years of Russia collusion and putting this puppet in charge.

Well, at least he's not defending Putin and blaming other countries for Russian cyber attacks. I haven't yet heard Biden say that he is a "Big fan" of Putin. That said, it is a very dangerous time and depending on what happens, the markets could have a big reaction.

Well, at least he's not defending Putin and blaming other countries for Russian cyber attacks. I haven't yet heard Biden say that he is a "Big fan" of Putin. That said, it is a very dangerous time and depending on what happens, the markets could have a big reaction.
You really want to compare Trump’s foreign policy to this dumpster fire? Trump actually put sanctions on Russia, didn’t just talk about it. Trump stopped Putin’s pipeline, Joe approved it. Trump had us energy independent, Joe begs Russia and OPEC to pump more. Joe finances Putin’s military by driving oil towards $100 a barrel. Trump stopped NK missed launches, more than ever under Joe. Trump called out and taxed the hell out of China, Joe remains silent while Hunter remains vested in China after getting at least 30 million from them. Joe handed the Taliban billions in weapons and killed 13 of our soldiers on the way out. Joe allows a foreign invasion at our southern border. At least his mean words don’t hurt your feelings any more. You will only hear what they put on the puppets prompter to read. I know you always have all the answers but I am shocked you defend Joe, I didn’t think there was any one left defending him. Congrats on being one of the last keeping the lights on at CNN, when the colored stripes come on your screen feel free to turn the channel and learn something.

You really want to compare Trump’s foreign policy to this dumpster fire? Trump actually put sanctions on Russia, didn’t just talk about it. Trump stopped Putin’s pipeline, Joe approved it. Trump had us energy independent, Joe begs Russia and OPEC to pump more. Joe finances Putin’s military by driving oil towards $100 a barrel. Trump stopped NK missed launches, more than ever under Joe. Trump called out and taxed the hell out of China, Joe remains silent while Hunter remains vested in China after getting at least 30 million from them. Joe handed the Taliban billions in weapons and killed 13 of our soldiers on the way out. Joe allows a foreign invasion at our southern border. At least his mean words don’t hurt your feelings any more. You will only hear what they put on the puppets prompter to read. I know you always have all the answers but I am shocked you defend Joe, I didn’t think there was any one left defending him. Congrats on being one of the last keeping the lights on at CNN, when the colored stripes come on your screen feel free to turn the channel and learn something.

Nope. I'm not talking about policy. Simply stating facts. Things could be worse. There is plenty of blame for both red and blue administrations. The current situation with Russia is not a patrician issue, it is a national/international issue. Internal division weakens our position as multiplied by a Russian IO campaign.

Nope. I'm not talking about policy. Simply stating facts. Things could be worse. There is plenty of blame for both red and blue administrations. The current situation with Russia is not a patrician issue, it is a national/international issue. Internal division weakens our position as multiplied by a Russian IO campaign.
It’s all about policy and things are about to get much worse. Your facts are you dindn‘t like Trumps words but his policies were correct. The left and Biden was butt hurt by Trump so they reversed all his policies and in only one year he has tanked his presidency. People like you believe in Russia collusion and magic bats. It’s not a Russian IO campaign it is a Left IO campaign.

It’s all about policy and things are about to get much worse. Your facts are you dindn‘t like Trumps words but his policies were correct. The left and Biden was butt hurt by Trump so they reversed all his policies and in only one year he has tanked his presidency. People like you believe in Russia collusion and magic bats. It’s not a Russian IO campaign it is a Left IO campaign.

You are completely wrong. Russia has been and continues an IO campaign and has a special unit dedicated to it. Both left and right twist the truth in a quest for power. Nothing new here. I don't believe the nonsense or lies from either side. I'm not an apologist for either Biden or Trump and they both need them!

You are completely wrong. Russia has been and continues an IO campaign and has a special unit dedicated to it. Both left and right twist the truth in a quest for power. Nothing new here. I don't believe the nonsense or lies from either side. I'm not an apologist for either Biden or Trump and they both need them!
I am completely right, you can’t name one thing I am wrong about. You voted for this mess so obviously you fell for nonsense and lies. You just can’t admit it because you think you are the smartest person in the room.

I am completely right, you can’t name one thing I am wrong about. You voted for this mess so obviously you fell for nonsense and lies. You just can’t admit it because you think you are the smartest person in the room.
You said ". People like you believe in Russia collusion and magic bats." That is completely wrong. I don't believe in either.

dollar cost averaged over time , you eliminate that individual company risk along with the big win reward if you guess correctly. Granted, some folks have more educated guesses than others, but they are all guesses. You also eliminate the timing risk, and again the reward if you guess right.
This is the strategy advised by Nobel-winning economists, Bogle, Malkiel, and many respected financial professors at various universities. I don't remember the name of the mathematician who years ago proved that dollar-cost-averaging automatically forces you to buy shares "on sale", which reduces risk over the long-term. It just takes the discipline to automatically invest a set amount of money on a defined schedule - and stay the course through all economic weathers. We've tweaked it when markets dive - or crash - and piled in with more cash, but those big ski-slopes are rare. It's sure worked well for us.

I am completely right, you can’t name one thing I am wrong about. You voted for this mess so obviously you fell for nonsense and lies. You just can’t admit it
Right?????? Seems like lots of people fell for the T**** "big lie" and all his empty promises ........ but they can't admit it either. Even T****'s hand-picked judges wouldn't give his BS claims the time of day. Each day, new things are exposed about the orange one's frauds, crooked dealings, lies about his property valuations, tax evasion, taking classified documents to his Florida palace (against federal law for ANY president), etc. While in office, the orange one claimed "big wins, fulfilled promises" (like opening factories, getting more medical choices for military vets, and other positive accomplishments) THAT WERE ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED WHEN OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT. Proven facts.

I've got "true-believer" hold-outs in my family. They think T**** is the Second Coming of Christ. No shit. How's THAT for scary??????

T**** has been a lying, cheating, skunk his entire life. He BS-ed many people over the years ....... and he BS-ed many VERY FINE Americans of all political stripes. I couldn't stand the sight of the man(?) back in the 1980's .......... long before he ever thought about politics. I just never took a shine to lying, loud-mouthed, arrogant braggarts.

Lower cost production with M-RNA where no pesky chickens are required and production is much faster
I wish the pharma folks and the infectious disease experts would do a better job of explaining to the public the "nuts and bolts" of M-RNA architecture. That might calm some fears of the vaccines' safety, and how vaccines can be more easily and quickly altered to adjust to new Covid mutations ................... much like the yearly flu vaccines/shots are adjusted for new strains. I think we'll be seeing yearly Covid vaccine adjustments as new mutations appear, and maybe have shots available with yearly flu shots that many of us already get.

If getting a booster here and there keeps the economy rolling ................ I'm all for that.

If Putin invades Ukraine, watch what happens to the markets then. Already seeing big drops on "uncertainty & fears" of what may happen. Imagine what it'll be like if the world allows Putin to just march in and take lands .................... like Hitler did in Poland. What did not stopping him get the world????

Right?????? Seems like lots of people fell for the T**** "big lie" and all his empty promises ........ but they can't admit it either. Even T****'s hand-picked judges wouldn't give his BS claims the time of day. Each day, new things are exposed about the orange one's frauds, crooked dealings, lies about his property valuations, tax evasion, taking classified documents to his Florida palace (against federal law for ANY president), etc. While in office, the orange one claimed "big wins, fulfilled promises" (like opening factories, getting more medical choices for military vets, and other positive accomplishments) THAT WERE ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED WHEN OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT. Proven facts.

I've got "true-believer" hold-outs in my family. They think T**** is the Second Coming of Christ. No shit. How's THAT for scary??????

T**** has been a lying, cheating, skunk his entire life. He BS-ed many people over the years ....... and he BS-ed many VERY FINE Americans of all political stripes. I couldn't stand the sight of the man(?) back in the 1980's .......... long before he ever thought about politics. I just never took a shine to lying, loud-mouthed, arrogant braggarts.
LOL. When you say a lot of people fell for Trump do you realize you’re talking about half the population of the US! And, I dare say at this point in time after a year of BIden your views are in the minority right now if the elections were held today. You’re also mixing a huge corporation and how businesses are run with the office of the Presidency. The classified documents the liberal press is all wound up about are not secret military invasion plans. LOL. They’re letters and gifts from foreign leaders that somehow automatically qualify as classified I guess. You and the liberal media views that the Country was in some kind of danger from those are laughable.

I wish the pharma folks and the infectious disease experts would do a better job of explaining to the public the "nuts and bolts" of M-RNA architecture. That might calm some fears of the vaccines' safety, and how vaccines can be more easily and quickly altered to adjust to new Covid mutations ................... much like the yearly flu vaccines/shots are adjusted for new strains. I think we'll be seeing yearly Covid vaccine adjustments as new mutations appear, and maybe have shots available with yearly flu shots that many of us already get.

If getting a booster here and there keeps the economy rolling ................ I'm all for that.
I'm not sure it would do any good. Most folks are too busy shouting to actually stop and listen these days. Why bother to listen and understand. We know well that if it come from "the other side" it is fake news and if it comes from "my side" it is gospel regardless of objective reality. :emoji_thinking:

Keep watching CNN. Most investigated man in history and they still have nothing. Doesn’t stop them from making more shit up. I’m still waiting to buy into the Trump property you were so sure he was building in N Korea. I would invest in Ukraine or China but the Biden’s keep that all to themselves.

My intelligence sources report that CNN has lost half their staff and over 80% of viewers. LOL. I’m not sure what the left listens to anymore. MSNBC I guess.