Live from the stand thread

Sw model 29 .44 mag tonight the dirty harry pistola. "So ask yourself punk, did i fire 5 or 6 shots?"

Very nice November. I have a couple 629s and never even see a deer when I carry them. I still try a couple times a year though. Maybe someday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing like a float in a canoe down a river or creek. I've seen many critters doing that while fly fishing out of the canoe. Great pic. The look on the deer is - " what the H is that thing ?? "

Another week of doe only rifle hunt in some wisconsin counties. Ton of tracks in this area since snow stopped late last night.

53c2715faca7cc8b101bb51c1c274033.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

It's a tad warm down here, isn't it Bill!

Yes it is! Somethings not natural about needing sunblock on 12/24.

Where was this at, Bill ??

Where was this at, Bill ??

We came from Cape Coral but that's the causeway bridge into Sanabel Island. To bad I didn't get it on camera. Was tossing a small jig head and rubber bait (basically a bass bait). A friggin tarpon hit it. First one I ever hooked. He came all the way out of the water. Never stopped striping line so I held the spool and let the line snap. No way he was coming to the boat. He would have just spooled me.

Had a great hunt tonight. saw 29, no shooters. But was still a lot of fun, but fricken cold! CRP had a lot of deer in it tonight.

Mo what trees do you have planted in the tubes ? Is that the land you just sold ?

Mo what trees do you have planted in the tubes ? Is that the land you just sold ?

They are Chestnuts. This is a different farm. The other farm has just as many deer if not more and is still for sale.

Camera must have some auto stabilization. I couldn't detect you shivering at all.

They are Chestnuts. This is a different farm. The other farm has just as many deer if not more and is still for sale.
Link to the farm you have for sale?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Thought you had the property sold!

Thought you had the property sold!

So did I, he was short $485,000

That stinks!

That stinks!

Not really, I now get the $14,400 rent check in ten days......I ain't to broke up over it! LOL

Not really, I now get the $14,400 rent check in ten days......I ain't to broke up over it! LOL

It will sell. I really like that there so much road access to it yet very little places for road hunters to view it.