Wolf hunt in Wisconsin! Love having conservative Judges

also protect human health by reducing deer ticks that spread Lyme and other diseases.

Thats funny, i can hear it now" i was in the woods petting a deer and i ended up with lymes disease. I really wish a wolf would have been there to save me!" Lol!

They managed to add all the lib talking points in thereright down to deer cause global warming, so we need wolves to kill all the deer. To bad they couldnt tie in covid they would have had the grand slam.

The few deer that are left on my land disagree with this article....lol. They only take the sick and the weak. So, what happens when those easy targets are gone? I have lived with wolves on my land for 13 years now. All they do is take, take take!! They make the pendulum swing way too far the other way.

My wife received a phone call today from some random guy who said he was raising funds for legal opposition to wolf hunting in Wisconsin. She told him that her view is that our state's Department of Natural Resources should establish a sound wolf population management plan in balance with what the habitat can support like they do for other species. The caller hurled insults at her and then hung up.

I bet he voted for Biden as well.

My wife received a phone call today from some random guy who said he was raising funds for legal opposition to wolf hunting in Wisconsin. She told him that her view is that our state's Department of Natural Resources should establish a sound wolf population management plan in balance with what the habitat can support like they do for other species. The caller hurled insults at her and then hung up.

probably never left the concrete.
Tell her next time play with people like this.
Kinda like the guy that wants to extend your car warranty

Post his number if you have it on caller ID. I will have some fun with him.