Wildgame Insite Air™

I had a Stealthcam that would take over 12hrs sometimes to actually link up and start sending pictures if I turned it off or changed settings on it. But you may have an entirely different problem. I sent that Stealth back btw..pics were terrible.

If you do Facebook that's probably your best bet to get a hold of someone or see if anyone else has had the same problem. I have a FB account only for that reason..seems it's the only way to get companies to respond sometimes. Stealth was even responding in the evenings and weekends.

I had actually decided to skip this Insite Air for now until others review it. Had picked out the Tactacam Reveal to get instead since it was on sale everywhere for $99.99 and has mainly good reviews(if they can be believed) and some other forums' users are pleased with it. They do not go by the size of pictures- mp or kb/mb for their data plan. Unlimited is actually unlimited. 500 pictures is 500 pictures. Compressed of course- the ones sent to you. The only problem is...every place with the sale is sold out. So I get to wait a bit longer...

I’m in the same boat wanted the tactacam reveal but couldn’t find it anywhere. Oh well I’m just going to return this thing and wait for the reveals to come back in. If you find any let me know!

I’m in the same boat wanted the tactacam reveal but couldn’t find it anywhere. Oh well I’m just going to return this thing and wait for the reveals to come back in. If you find any let me know!

According to Tactacam this morning Cabelas etc should be getting more inventory within the next week.

Fleet Farm shows them as orderable but I didn't go thru the checkout process because it's $12 for shipping. No stores around me have them in stock.
Cabelas and Basspro don't tell you it's not available until you try placing an order.

BPS has them for $99.97 for anyone that is looking.

I now see it online..Cabela's too.

Last edited:
Until you get all the way through the check out process and it says there is no inventory

Until you get all the way through the check out process and it says there is no inventory

I'm not surprised. On another forum someone was able to order the Reveal after not being able to previously. Then of course it's back to no inventory. But maybe this Insite Air just hasn't been fully entered into the system yet.

As long as I can get what I want when the velvet starts coming off I'll be happy.

Yeah I was referring to the reveal being unavailable. Hopefully I find one in the next couple weeks - I checked fleet farm yesterday and they were out of stock.

I'm guessing all the Chinese imports have been slowed with COVID. Design and marketing start before production. Could be a while before you see them. They just keep the marketing buzz going hoping production can catch up.

Cabela’s had both models the cell air and air for sale and in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was referring to the reveal being unavailable. Hopefully I find one in the next couple weeks - I checked fleet farm yesterday and they were out of stock.

My son got two of them, but not at the $99 sale price. Think he paid $119 each for them. Found them just ny googling the the camera name.

Cabela’s had both models the cell air and air for sale and in stock

Yeah I ended up ordering one(the Air) this morning..still the ideal choice for what I want it for. Maybe Wildgame won't have the inventory problem like Tactacam, but figured why take the chance. I'll be sending it back if it's a piece of crap.

Tactacam's I'll wait for..as they said more inventory is coming soon.

Sportsmans guide just got the tactacams in this morning. I placed an order successfully.

I'm guessing all the Chinese imports have been slowed with COVID. Design and marketing start before production. Could be a while before you see them. They just keep the marketing buzz going hoping production can catch up.

I was going to get one of these https://intelligentsurveillancecorp.com/ but thought I'd wait until I win the lottery. Then I'd get 10.

Sportsmans guide just got the tactacams in this morning. I placed an order successfully.

Awesome..so one can join the trial membership and get it for that price?

haha I'd go with the thermal version it's only 12k! Yes that's what I did got 3 at 89.99 no shipping costs. With any luck I'll actually get them this time.

I've seen some of their pictures on Facebook..they do look good. And I do love to support Made in the USA..but when I'm trying to save $10 on a $100 camera you know I can't afford 'em.

Thanks for the SG heads up/info!

Well mine says expected availability Sept 3(for the Reveal). Probably late to the game. What to do...what to do...Doubt it'll be cheaper anywhere else unless a discount code/coupon...

Some Insite Air samples. It isn't working where I wanted it to, I'd say 80yds has been the lim5.jpgit. Does have another app and camera update will see if that changes anything. Will check tonight if the images off the card are any better. So far I'm more impressed with the app than anything. 1.jpg

Is it connecting WiFi or by Bluetooth to the app