Where to buy tree seeds

Garrett S

5 year old buck +
I’ve seen a couple of YT videos of folks with boxes of tree seeds (maple, elm, etc) they were using. Despite having wasted tons of these everytime I cleaned my gutters this fall… I was wondering what sources out there sell them that you may have seen or used

I bought a smorgasbord of tree seeds from Habitat Pro LLC this winter, enough to do 2 acres worth.
The purchase was easy, I won't be able to report on the planting process until this spring - I have to kill off some cool season grasses and then plant.

Could try other outdoor folks too. I have a coworker I give a 5 gallon bucket of black walnut every year.

Been collecting buckets of pignut hickory in hopes of having a few take off up at camp. Hoping to have some grey squirrel come over to the property someday. May add some pin oak this fall up there too. Doing the pignut hickory because it grows faster into seed production, and the turkey and deer dont hog them up on the squirrels.

What kind of volume your looking for on here? Also, ebay has all sorts of nuts, seeds, and scions for sale. Sometimes you get lucky.

Could try other outdoor folks too. I have a coworker I give a 5 gallon bucket of black walnut every year.

Been collecting buckets of pignut hickory in hopes of having a few take off up at camp. Hoping to have some grey squirrel come over to the property someday. May add some pin oak this fall up there too. Doing the pignut hickory because it grows faster into seed production, and the turkey and deer dont hog them up on the squirrels.

What kind of volume your looking for on here? Also, ebay has all sorts of nuts, seeds, and scions for sale. Sometimes you get lucky.

eBay did the trick. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk