Warm season kills

That's the way to get us all jealous, Natty !! A cold cellar is great for all kinds of things - but then a TIMBER FRAME on top yet..................it doesn't get much better.
That is cool Natty! What is upstairs?

Thanks Maya. Upstairs is a half loft. I use it to store all of my climbing sticks, stands, hunting gear, etc. During the season this is where I change up and store my clothes. The pic is old. Instead of an aluminum ladder I now have a set of attic pull-down stairs for access. That way the ladder isn't in the way down below when not in use.

PB170029_zps935c999c.jpg

That's the way to get us all jealous, Natty !! A cold cellar is great for all kinds of things - but then a TIMBER FRAME on top yet..................it doesn't get much better.

Thanks Bowsnbucks. Maybe I'll do a thread about my timber frame so I don't keep on hi-jacking tooln's thread.

It is. Man, you must know your tractors if you can spot that from just the wheel and the spindle.

Well, I have 5 Cubs, currently. I've had more than a dozen over the past 10 years, kept the best ones and sold off ones I didn't need. I used to constantly be on the lookout for Cubs hiding in barns! That wheel and spindle could have also been a Farmall A, but the headlights were the dead give away. Farmall A lights sit lower than Cub headlights. Did you see the video I posted a while back of my son plowing a food plot with one of my Cubs? I'll see if I can find that topic.