Voting Request - My Boys Sportsmans Guide Pictures

Is there a way to see how you are doing in the voting? Or do you not find out until the voting is over?

-John

Is there a way to see how you are doing in the voting? Or do you not find out until the voting is over?

-John
If the picture shows that you've already voted, it won't show you the count. But if you are past the 24 hour count to vote again, you should be able to see the total by expanding the picture(s).

My last push for the contest. It ends tonight at 11:59 PM EST. If you can, please vote for our 3 pictures! They won't officially announce the winners for 10 days, but I'll let you all know how the results turn out. Thanks again for everyone who voted once or anyone who has voted every day, it is most appreciated!

My last push for the contest. It ends tonight at 11:59 PM EST. If you can, please vote for our 3 pictures! They won't officially announce the winners for 10 days, but I'll let you all know how the results turn out. Thanks again for everyone who voted once or anyone who has voted every day, it is most appreciated!
I hope you win! The site did start working better for me the last couple of days... They must have been tweaking it. You received a minimum of 6 votes per day from me (more if I was somewhere else with a different IP address :))

Let us know how you do in 10 days.

-John

I hope you win! The site did start working better for me the last couple of days... They must have been tweaking it. You received a minimum of 6 votes per day from me (more if I was somewhere else with a different IP address :))

Let us know how you do in 10 days.

-John
Thank you very much for all the votes, John! The boys are really hoping they get one of the gift cards, and of course me and my wife too!

luckily I got in 3 extra votes just in the nick of time, 1 minute to spare!

luckily I got in 3 extra votes just in the nick of time, 1 minute to spare!
Thank you very much!

"I am very happy to tell you that you are our Grand Prize Share Your Thrill winner! Your photo received 1,932 votes and you will be receiving a $1,000 Sportsman’s Guide Gift Card."

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! Thank you all so VERY much for all of your time and votes on this :) My boys are thrilled and so very excited!!! I need to put together an extended story for the announcement on their Facebook and Twitter pages for later this week, keep an eye out for it!

Thanks again everyone!

Congrats!!

Very cool

Congrats!

Which one of your pics won? My votes went towards the turkey pic with you and your son looking at each other smiling.

Congrats!

Which one of your pics won? My votes went towards the turkey pic with you and your son looking at each other smiling.
Thank you all! The one that won is the one you mentioned!