Vernon County, WI Plat Book

kl9

5 year old buck +
Anyone know how I can access an online plat book for Vernon County, WI? I was told it was online and part of the GIS mapping device but can't seem to find a way to get boundary lines to pop up.

I have an old one scanned and saved into my computer, but I'm sure much of the info is completely outdated.:(

Would you be willing to give it a try? :) I can PM you.

Anyone know how I can access an online plat book for Vernon County, WI? I was told it was online and part of the GIS mapping device but can't seem to find a way to get boundary lines to pop up.

I just went to the Vernon county GIS and it works great. Even has aerial.

http://www.vernoncounty.org/webgis/VCGISPublicWM/

The plat mapping/parcel lines aren't complete for the whole county on that map. I've looked through it and the specific area I'm interested in doesn't offer the red lines (representing the parcel boundaries).

The plat mapping/parcel lines aren't complete for the whole county on that map. I've looked through it and the specific area I'm interested in doesn't offer the red lines (representing the parcel boundaries).

Which town are you looking at? You may have to give it a little time to load the lines.

Harmony. I've let it load... I can see where the information gap exists as the red lines just stop :(

Boundary lines should be part of the advanced mapping tab as an option.

My coworkers dad and uncle own that piece, I sent you a PM.

How is Vernon County for deer/quality bucks??

Tons of deer(and turkeys and huge trout) and the bucks are at least as good(if not better) than those in SE MN. If there was more QDM(which is getting to be more every year) it would rival the best counties in IA and WI(it sort of already does). The land that kl9 is referring to had a 176" taken off of the western half(that is not for sale) 3 years ago by a good friend I work with(his family owns that farm and is selling half due to a death in the family). Drive through some of the small towns down there and stop in any bar, restaurant, or feed mill and take a look at what's hanging on their walls.

Tons of deer(and turkeys and huge trout) and the bucks are at least as good(if not better) than those in SE MN. If there was more QDM(which is getting to be more every year) it would rival the best counties in IA and WI(it sort of already does). The land that kl9 is referring to had a 176" taken off of the western half(that is not for sale) 3 years ago by a good friend I work with(his family owns that farm and is selling half due to a death in the family). Drive through some of the small towns down there and stop in any bar, restaurant, or feed mill and take a look at what's hanging on their walls.

I'll be down in that area on Friday looking at some land.

Thanks!!

Cool, good luck in your search!

Just a small taste of Vernon Co for the naysayers. ;)

2013 gun kill.
20121118_075803.jpg

All these were killed within 5 miles of the buck above.
20121117_201844.jpg

They get a nice one every now and again. :eek:;)

I know it is underrated!! I saw some trail cams from a guy that owns a farm maybe 3/4 miles from what I am looking at, and it was eye popping. Maybe not quite what I see in Iowa, but very close. Best part is NR tags are OTC

I know it is underrated!! I saw some trail cams from a guy that owns a farm maybe 3/4 miles from what I am looking at, and it was eye popping. Maybe not quite what I see in Iowa, but very close. Best part is NR tags are OTC
Yeah and they aren't $400+ either.