Uncatagorized.....things we see....

If i was confident my tractor could lift that pig, I would upgrade to the NT version right now. Good find Foggy
What tractor you running?
If i was confident my tractor could lift that pig, I would upgrade to the NT version right now. Good find Foggy

Kubota MX6000

Kubota MX6000
You might be able to handle that drill......I think your on the bubble? I'd ask a dealer.....or maybe Land Pride tech. Do you have a loader? or ballast in the rears? Keep in mind the lift capacity is 24" behind the rear pins. Pulling it would be a non-event.

You might be able to handle that drill......I think your on the bubble? I'd ask a dealer.....or maybe Land Pride tech. Do you have a loader? or ballast in the rears? Keep in mind the lift capacity is 24" behind the rear pins. Pulling it would be a non-event.
On top of it being *very* close to the weight limits, once loaded with seed it could be even closer and I do have hills to contend with.

My 4 row JD 7000 corn/bean planter is able to be used behind my tractor and it can be a little dicey at times. It would be close with the 606NT

On top of it being *very* close to the weight limits, once loaded with seed it could be even closer and I do have hills to contend with.

My 4 row JD 7000 corn/bean planter is able to be used behind my tractor and it can be a little dicey at times. It would be close with the 606NT
I just looked up your tractor and it states 2310 lift capacity at 24”. Mine is a bit smaller (55hp John Deere) but claims a 3192 lift capacity. That seems like backwards to me.

I just looked up your tractor and it states 2310 lift capacity at 24”. Mine is a bit smaller (55hp John Deere) but claims a 3192 lift capacity. That seems like backwards to me.
The Kubota's sacrifice lifting weight for some reason, not sure if that's because the tractor's drive is hydro or just something with Kubotas in general. My 41 HP JD (hydro) can lift 100# more than my MX6000.

Tractor horsepower these days is a bit misleading on capability. More to do with tractor frame size as what lifting can be done. The compact tractors these days are using turbos to jack the HP numbers a fair amount but not the gonna change the hydraulics much. I have a 4000 series John Deere from the late 1990s that is only 42 HP and no turbo. Frame size is almost the same as much newer series 4066 models which are listed with 65 HP. But my rig/loader is within like 50-100 lbs of the specs for loaders they put on the 4066. And the 3 pt capacity is identical at 2500 lbs.

All that extra hp can maybe do more for some implements at the PTO but pulling and lifting it does not really come into play.

I have a 90's model JD 5400. It's only about 6 more HP, but it's rated to lift about a 1000 more pounds. It also weighs 1000# more. If you went with a pull-type 606NT, I don't think you'd have a problem. You are right at capacity with a dry drill as far as 3 pt capability. Plus, if you have hills the 3P606NT throws me around some when raised and I'm much heavier, as far as tractor weight. I'd definitely want to hook to one and see how it goes before biting the bullet.

We live in a zero stoplight town. There's a tame doe who lives in a little patch of woods. Chris said she's 7 and had triplets this year, although I can't confirm if either are true.

IMG_20241021_193847.jpg20241021_192705.jpg

We live in a zero stoplight town. There's a tame doe who lives in a little patch of woods. Chris said she's 7 and had triplets this year, although I can't confirm if either are true.

View attachment 69886View attachment 69887

Looks like a pretty smart doe to me !