Uncatagorized.....things we see....

We don't have many amish around here but my redneck has been good.I have a sled to fit redneck tower if anyone wants to buy one for very fair price.

We don't have many amish around here but my redneck has been good.I have a sled to fit redneck tower if anyone wants to buy one for very fair price.

df1eb578371f55c54fa66edcf879278f.jpg

Like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.....fast track purchase of 200 radio stations before the election? Anyone else smell a rat here?

Wasn't Goldie Hawn their coach?

Wow.....fast track purchase of 200 radio stations before the election? Anyone else smell a rat here?
What do they think they can do on a radio station to beat Trump ? I think it’s too late. A radio ad is not really going to change many votes …

What do they think they can do on a radio station to beat Trump ? I think it’s too late. A radio ad is not really going to change many votes …

Audacy owns many conservative AM radio stations across the country. Think Rush Limbaugh, syndicated on many Audacy stations when he was alive. He doesn't want to influence anyone or even make $ on those stations, he wants to shut down the opposition. It's the only real media outlet left that speaks opposite of the MSM.

Audacy owns many conservative AM radio stations across the country. Think Rush Limbaugh, syndicated on many Audacy stations when he was alive. He doesn't want to influence anyone or even make $ on those stations, he wants to shut down the opposition. It's the only real media outlet left that speaks opposite of the MSM.
When the whole narrative comes from one ideology......what else can people hear / think. Almost happened with the newspapers, magazines, tv networks. Most of the news sources are liberal biased.....save Fox, the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and a few others. Social media is now likely the biggest influencer tho.....IMO.

I saw a turkey today that was so big that thought it was a deer! :D

Seriously. I was driving at work, there's a spot with a guard rail with a little slope behind it. I was driving and just saw dark forms behind the rail, I assumed it was a large fawn or a smaller yearling. Just when I was passing I got the chance to glance over again as was shocked to see it was a HUGE tom with a beard near touching the ground.

Just surfing on marketplace and ran into this pretty fair deal on a LP 606NT Drill....

Just surfing on marketplace and ran into this pretty fair deal on a LP 606NT Drill....

If i was confident my tractor could lift that pig, I would upgrade to the NT version right now. Good find Foggy

Everyone's facebook links come up in what looks like Arabic for me. Is that happening to anyone else or is it just me?

1729262500753.png

Everyone's facebook links come up in what looks like Arabic for me. Is that happening to anyone else or is it just me?

View attachment 69770
Yeah......I don't get that. The link works......but it sure looks like some other language. I have seen that before when I posted a link. Dunno.

Yeah......I don't get that. The link works......but it sure looks like some other language. I have seen that before when I posted a link. Dunno.
It's only facebook links. Weird.

Before I started my own biz.....I worked in sales for a multi-plant aluminum extrusion company. I sold many truckloads of metal each month to a whole variety of users from window and door companies to semi trailers and bleachers and road signs. Interesting process.....and has not changed a great deal from when I was into this and the video below.

I had allot of fun in this industry and in some ways it was my dream job......I was just "capped" on my earnings without moving to a new job.....thus it was time to move on for me. Kinda miss those times tho.....I was a pretty good solution finder....and had allot of fun....and got inside allot of interesting manufacturing plants.

Just went back and had a look at one more video.....of a plant being operated somewhere in Asia. Worth a look to compare how they beat the snot out of the USA made products with lower prices. The quality generally sucks....but the prices are much lower. BUT....look at the employees handling 1000 degree metal without any gloves or protective eyewear, flip flops for shoes, no protective guards on belts, blades, or almost anything. Crazy how they can operate a plant like that. I remember it being said...that if you were injured you had to get out of the way because they had another body to take your spot.

The USA needs TARRIFS to compete with this chit. Only way to level the playing field....unless you would like to see your grandkids work like this? CHECK IT OUT.

Just went back and had a look at one more video.....of a plant being operated somewhere in Asia. Worth a look to compare how they beat the snot out of the USA made products with lower prices. The quality generally sucks....but the prices are much lower. BUT....look at the employees handling 1000 degree metal without any gloves or protective eyewear, flip flops for shoes, no protective guards on belts, blades, or almost anything. Crazy how they can operate a plant like that. I remember it being said...that if you were injured you had to get out of the way because they had another body to take your spot.

The USA needs TARRIFS to compete with this chit. Only way to level the playing field....unless you would like to see your grandkids work like this? CHECK IT OUT.

We'll never see our grandkids work like this. In the US the process would be automated before anyone would have to work like this. The only reason it hasn't been automated in these videos is the company can't justify the cost of automation because the cost of labor is so low.

HBTMFDawgs!
To hell with Texas. Welcome to big boy ball you tight jean wearing suburban cowboys!

Dawgs on top

We'll never see our grandkids work like this. In the US the process would be automated before anyone would have to work like this. The only reason it hasn't been automated in these videos is the company can't justify the cost of automation because the cost of labor is so low.
That is my point. Much of the aluminum industry pulled up stakes beginning in the 80's. The plants that are here are quite automated.....tho there still is some hands-on operations the last I saw. Always with protective gear as it should be. Much of the primary production of aluminum ingot was done in Washington.....when electricity via the Bonneville Power System was relatively low priced and available for industry. Then without new affordable power available.....the primary production had to be moved offshore or to other countries with cheaper costs.....and far cheaper labor. Same for many production facilities. Pretty hard to make meaningful investments in American plants without the energy to operate them. We have simply offshored too much production for our own good.......IMO.