Uncatagorized.....things we see....

I saw that too ... great repurposing for the kids!

Ha! That's awesome!!!
And since you know how much we love basketball Foggy here's a quick little highlight film from this week. Mostly just stuff the filming service puts together so not a lot of what little cat's done, but it's been a fun start to the season.

Make fold up walls and a roof and you could use for a blind when cold

There is one of those at Walter’s Pumpkin Patch in El Dorado if you want to see one in person, Cat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is one of those at Walter’s Pumpkin Patch in El Dorado if you want to see one in person, Cat!

The wife and I used to play each other in Pop a Shot all the time. Would make for a fun date night!

We will probably make a the basketball grain cart setup at the Christmas tree farm one of these years. I see the grain carts for sale fairly regularly at a decent price.

Wow! That is freaking cool. I tripled once and thought that was a sight to see. Generally I never set more than a couple of traps in a single location so I guess I could never have caught 13 LOL. Looks like the traps were set in a carcass dump area for a ranch.

Was out hunting friday near the mohawk river flyway at my brother-in-laws place, and saw snow geese. I imagine I have seen them before there, but it's been a few years.

Place is flooded with canadian geese and even see flocks of crows migrating. Tried getting a pic from the stand, but didn't come out that well.

snow-geese.jpg

Not to mention feeding the Big Guy from Foreign interests. I hope this Son of a Biden spends the rest of his days in a cell ......alongside Joe.
hunter.jpeg

Just saw this on a Facebook page. May not be super accurate? What say you?? I dont have much experience with a 320 lb whitetail....lol.

yeild on deer.jpeg

Just saw this on a Facebook page. May not be super accurate? What say you?? I dont have much experience with a 320 lb whitetail....lol.

View attachment 60447

Way back in the days of real tree vhs tapes, they took a buck in Canada that was well into the 300’s.

I've shot a few 200 lb bucks give or take, highly doubt I got 90 lbs of meat off them.

I've shot a few 200 lb bucks give or take, highly doubt I got 90 lbs of meat off them.
That's what I was thinking. They must be doing a really good job of getting all the meat off the bone.

I bet it's pretty close

If you took it to a processor who made some bone-in cuts maybe?

I feel like the live weight to meat yield weight isnt very accurate, unless you are scraping the meat literally off every bone. I am pretty thorough as I debone my own deer and my buck yielded 48 lbs of meat this year. No way it was 115 lbs live weight.