Uncatagorized.....things we see....

New Coffee House near my place in OZ. BIKINI BEANS DRIVE THRU COFFEE. All the employee's are women dressed in tiny Bikini's. Most have lots of tat's.

Was with my wife when I snapped the pic.....and the girls were all inside at the moment.....but they come outside to 'advertise too.

We were talking about this business plan. 1. 20% of the population are not coffee drinking age. 2. Of the remaining 80%.....we would guess that 1/2 of them will not spend the price of a garment coffee shop. 3. Of the remaining 40%......40% of them are women who may not think this is becoming to them. So.....this business model is depending on 25% of the population to spend money at their establishment. Dunno.

They have two drive thru lanes and a couple of walk-up windows. Time will tell. (I could not get a better pic.....but may have to go back for you boys....lol)
View attachment 61986
Please do more reconnaissance on this place for the sake of educating us poor habitat junkies.

Please do more reconnaissance on this place for the sake of educating us poor habitat junkies.
Tough duty....but I will see what I can provide.

Hooters has been in business forever with shitty food, what makes you think that scantily clad women can't sell even a bad cup of coffee?

I actually like Hooters food. I usually get chicken wings and boiled shrimp. I've never been disappointed by the food.

Wings and fried pickles for me. Wings are hard to screw up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought people only went there for the beer and clameltoe.

I thought people only went there for the beer and clameltoe.

Most of the girls there are kinda gross. But yeah, beer is good.

It’s like Victoria’s Secret. It used to be cool, but lately they kinda suspect…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATCH THIS!

My neighbor called me tonight to wish me a Happy Birthday. He said he had recently read about some study on using a protein from black bears to stop the atrophy of muscles in humans (as we age). Said same is true for chipmunks and other critters that hibernate for months. Their mussels do not deteriorate as a humans would. Therefore the speculation goes that if we could use that protein from a bear or a chipmunk that our bodies could hold up longer in life. Sounds good to me. lol.

When I did a google to check this out.....I see there are studies that go back a number of years on this issue. Not so sure how newsworthy this is.....but it is an interesting theory.

Here are the cliff notes:

But,
bears and chipmunks still only live 20 years or less. Whatever benefit they have with that protein isn’t working out for them. Lol

^ you can't make that chit up. Unreal.

If I ever actually look at a lot of the people working in restaurants - especially in the kitchen - I cant help but wonder what they are doing to my food

As far as Hooters food, I love Daytona Beach wings. The fish tacos (yes, I know) are good and there are a couple burgers I really like. Without a doubt, the women are declining - but so far - at least they still appear to be women.

You guys should probably see the movie Waiting if you haven't...