Two that will keep me up a tree all next week!

H20fwler

5 year old buck +
Had these guys on the last camera check...nine different bucks total hit this scrape in a week.

Buck one;

Buck two;

Have multiple pics and days of both bucks coming through.
A lot going on with buck #2 but I would take either if/when given the chance.

Wow, nice!!

Very Nice, love the brow tines.

Problems, problems .........
For problem solving, call 1- (800) I'll - shoot. :D You have it rough H20 !!! Good luck.

Dang! Good luck with them! Those are some nice bucks!

Good luck with them!

Well I think they made it through gun season. Getting lots of pics of the thin twelve I think the chunky buck is the forked one.
Stuck a camera along the edge of the orchard and it had dozens of deer pics in two days.

Bow season is in until early February and ML is in two weeks...might have a chance yet.

Good luck! Those are great deer

That 2nd one is a massive beast. GL!

Here are a couple pics of the thin twelve showing some different angles, he is on camera every night now.

I think this may be the second buck that the top of rack was cut off on in the above pic?

Hot dog! Those are some awesome looking racks man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daylight pics to boot. Can't beat that.

Seems awful early for here!
My luck next week for our ML one of my bigger bucks will walk right up to me as a baldy......

That's been the talk going around... earliest year ever for shedding. But wow those are some great bucks! The second one is a giant.

I'm still getting the thin twelve every night...hope he makes a pass through the woods in the daylight next weekend for ML.

Still have my tag and this guy is still teasing me...

Lots of pics of him again day and night..this pic showed him the best.
Going to sit up a tree with the bow a few more times, seeing lots of deer just not "the" deer.

Dang that's a Dandy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk