Trump Rally.

Wow nice signs....Can you imagine if Republicans had F... off Obama signs? They’d be in jail now.

Or life size balloons of Barack (huge ears)and Michelle... with Michelle’s being twice the size .

I laughed at that sign too. And at the trump baby. It’s like a golden calf to the left. Here is a great video pretty much from my perspective. I can see myself just to the right of the blue tent. I’m on my phone filming at the same time. My ears are still ringing. The videos don’t do the cheering and the loudness justice.

Haha. Long ways to the fallopian tubes when you're just past the tonsils! (old joke)

Thanks for posting Buck.

Trump is the absolute right man to clean up the liberal, progressive, etc. scumbags who have stolen our tax $$ to enrich themselves and their families and friends. They have done this at the expense of every small business, person, family, union member, etc.

Three years of solid investigations and they have nothing ... cleanest and most honest presidency ever. Remember Judas betrayed Jesus for coins, not because of a difference of philosophy, but for personal gain. The democrats, liberals, etc. etc, are nothing but Judas trying to convince us they are the righteous. They are "framing" the president for a crime they have no evidence for, then denying him the right to address his accusers. They then offer us entitlements for those that are weak that they can enlist.

I am not a religious zealot, but in times of considerate conscious of stress like this, I ask myself what is it I believe in?

I believe in Trump ... he represents someone who forsakes his own ambition to do what is right and necessary. Yes it is dirty, messy, & bloody but he is attacking those that think they own us and believe they can control our lives and continue to strip $$ from us. How many people do you know that would take this risk?

Last edited:
I am a gun toting, smelly Walmart shopper that fits perfectly into the basket of deplorables category. I have busted my ass and fought for what I have in life and earned every dime of it. I am a solid Trump supporter! I took my daughter to the Syracuse rally, what a show!! They had 4 busses for the protesters, what a joke...
He isn't a typical smooth talking politician and people hate him for his Twitter lol I always say "just look at Trumps Twitter as a lazer pointer and Liberals as a cat and it will make more sense"
He has done so much of what he promised on the campaign trail, that isn't what politicians do and people hate him for it, those same people hate me for liking him. To me that speaks more about them than me.

Just my 2 cents :)

I think a lot of liberals cannot figure out why Trump has support. It is pretty obvious to me, but he is in a challenging time right now with the virus, and riots in Blue cities. I honestly cannot believe anyone would vote for open borders, riots, ripping down statues, burning businesses, defund the police. Not one politician on the Democratic side is trying to stop this nonsense in Blue cities. To me it makes no sense, but then you hear, well Trump says mean things.

We will see if the Biden up by 10 polls are accurate (eye roll)