Trump For Prez- Hillary For Prison!

Watching the way the Dem party handled the whole Ferguson Mo, black lives matter thing was enough for me to commit to never voting for someone on the Dem politic platform. It was so obvious They sold their soul to the devil for votes ultimately creating an environment of hate an divisiveness. An that's just one example of many why people flat out turned their back on them!
Never attack Americas heros based on lies!
They Barked up the wrong tree!
Justice prevailed!

I'm in the Philly airport heading back to the farm with my son. We'll be on stand for the last 2 hours today.

Anyone want Bill & Hil doll set? 50% off at the gift shop.

b88c3e37735cfcce6ae778a6474085fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad. Trumps 50% off ha ha.

Somehow Trump pulled it off! All news channels except for one were brainwashing viewers that she was the only option,celebrities throwing free concerts and being registered by the dems at the free concerts, professional rioters sent to disrupt Trumps rallies(with media covering and making things up the entire campaigning process), wanting to raise EVERYONES' taxes,forcing people to buy health insurance or pay a penalty while people that were raised to milk the system get everything on a platter are just a few real life examples why we needed this election to go the way it did---THANK GOD! Now maybe people can go back to honoring our flag and national anthem with a pat on the back for voicing their opinions. I feel like a giant weight was lifted off my chest. JMHO.

Sorry to bump this. (Yeah not really.)

But everyone enjoy the crap out of tomorrow!

The more they protest the more I enjoy knowing their vomiting a bit in the back of their mouth :D

Don't think he will, but don't care if the Donald is a disaster just as long as he gets the Supreme Court right.

Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 28
Btw, Melani is the hottest flotus ever!

I don't know Eleanor was pretty hot feminist.

As feminist go.......

208110a7f18150c14180cf1bdf261c83.jpg

As feminist go.......

Seriously! Miss Trump becomes flotus tomorrow and we get this pic!?!
I really expected more from this group. Time to up your game guys, you're starting to play like the Cowboys.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I really expected more from this group. Time to up your game guys, you're starting to play like the Cowboys.

???

Not sure what you're point is. No one compared the two. Just inquiring.

???

Not sure what you're point is. No one compared the two. Just inquiring.
No point. Just making a joke that when this thread turned to pics of First Ladies, the pic posted wasn't the one I would have wanted to see.

It been rectified.

You and every other red blooded guy. I'd be willing to bet those tata's are store bought.

So whats your point ... :)

As feminist go.......

If you shave her head she looks like my uncle Bob.

No point. Just making a joke that when this thread turned to pics of First Ladies, the pic posted wasn't the one I would have wanted to see.

It been rectified.

Gottcha, that's why I asked. Sometimes the meaning of a post gets lost without facial expression or voice inflection.
I thought I was going to have to loan a puppy to pet. :D

Gottcha, that's why I asked. Sometimes the meaning of a post gets lost without facial expression or voice inflection.
I thought I was going to have to loan a puppy to pet. :D
Lol. No, I don't need a puppy to pet and my feelers aren't hurt. Quite the opposite as I get a chuckle out of most of these threads.

You and every other red blooded guy. I'd be willing to bet those tata's are store bought.
and money well spent I might add...

I've been sending the video of Cat Stevens (The Morning Has Broken) to all my snowflake liberal friends that are still crying about Trump.