Trailcam pics

I have not been getting many pictures the past couple days. I sent take picture command to a camera this morning and it returned this. Could my timing be that good, of was it ir triggered?T_00001 (18).JPG

Check this out. I'm not sure what to make of it. It's not a button buck. It's a 1 1/2 year old I believe.

This may show a good example of a summer old vs. young buck.
b6bd31dac7f8c0df4026f1c49ee107e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the tease is the younger buck in this pic.
T__00037.JPG

Check this out. I'm not sure what to make of it. It's not a button buck. It's a 1 1/2 year old I believe.
Looks like a button buck to me. Some of the older fawns at my place have lost their spots and look just like your deer pictured.

Looks like a button buck to me. Some of the older fawns at my place have lost their spots and look just like your deer pictured.
If it is it was born way before the other fawns because it's probably double the size and the rest still have bright spots that haven't faded at all really.

Super late fawn from last year probably just turned 1. We had one at my place a few years ago just like it. In fact I have a picture somewhere around here of it with faded out spots in late March

2 hours earlier, same tree. I’ve never narrowed down the velvet shedding to such a narrow window. Pretty neat.
68cfa08dce8ac1a85cd2062d6c9e0202.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk