Trailcam pics

Had one in a coyote set years ago it had three toes still in the trap we cut a 8’ forked stick I laid on the stick with all my weight on his kneck with the fork my uncle got his toes free of the trap and we jumped in the pickup that was 10 yards away. By the time we started the truck and rolled the 10 yards to where he was he had buried himself in the ground. Impressive animals.

Last edited:
We used to chase them down and kick them, not real hard to outrun something that stands their ground when cornered. They can sure make some God awful sounds though! Never caught one in a trap that wasn't mostly underground when we ran the traps. Fascinating and beautiful animals!

Seen one wolverine driving around at night in Northern Wisconsin as teenagers it crossed the road in front of us that is not an animal I’d like be in close proximity to without a gun ready to go. He was impressive and horrifying at the same time. I say he because they are not normally found in Wisconsin I’m guessing it was a big male wondering down from Canada taking the scenic route back along the south shore of Lake Superior we occasionally would also see moose doing the same thing.

I run almost exclusively video mode… here is one of my favorites from last year. I’m only running 2 cameras this year as opposed to my normal 10. Noting super pretty yet from this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that is a nice looking fox for this time of year.

Wow that is a nice looking fox for this time of year.
Looks much better than this spring after a long hard winter. Sounds like we are headed into another...

After seeing some of these photos, I don’t know if I can’t hunt my woods anymore .

Tease day lighted this morning. Man I hope he can make it.
72e6d9292a6668f78e8e758ab64d787c.jpg

After seeing some of these photos, I don’t know if I can’t hunt my woods anymore .
I feel the same. I am happy for others but feel like a loser. LOL. maybe we need a support thread for survivors of the ill furnished deer woods.

My grandpa settled on 250 acres in Kansas with no roads for about 4 square miles and great deer genetics. If it weren’t for that I would probably be into heroine. Pure luck on my part. But I do understand and cherish the opportunity I was given.

Edit: And I do work my ass off to help keep it in the family so my boy can enjoy it too.... :)

Last edited:
My grandpa settled on 250 acres in Kansas with no roads for about 4 square miles and great deer genetics. If it weren’t for that I would probably be into heroine. Pure luck on my part. But I do understand and cherish the opportunity I was given.

Edit: And I do work my ass off to help keep it in the family so my boy can enjoy it too.... :)
Superwoman, catwoman, Katniss, etc aint the worst thing i guess..