Trail Cam Deal

If you go to the link you might have to change the ad in the upper left hand corner to get the correct flyer. They also have deals for those people that like to run. :)

That's perfect GWM, thanks a bunch!!!

No problem, glad I could help.

I just went and picked up my online purchase. They gave me the $30 for the trade in. I am a happy boy. Thanks again for the help!!

On a dumb note, I totally forgot to ask about adding the extended warranty. Might have to run back there tonight and get that part added. 2 extra years is unbelievable for these less expensive cams.

I just went and picked up my online purchase. They gave me the $30 for the trade in. I am a happy boy. Thanks again for the help!!

On a dumb note, I totally forgot to ask about adding the extended warranty. Might have to run back there tonight and get that part added. 2 extra years is unbelievable for these less expensive cams.
I believe the warranty only adds one more year on top of the 1 year Bushnell warranty and Dicks charges $14 per cam. When you register your cams on the Bushnell website for their 1 year warranty, you can purchase another year for $10 per cam.

This is messed up, both stores I called here in MN said the cam is $129 and you get the $30 off that price. They have them on line for $99 but then you can't trade the cam in. I don't get how all you guys are getting this deal and the Dicks here doesn't. Too bad, I would have liked to get in on this deal.
My store (Baton Rouge Louisiana) had it listed on the shelf for 129, but when they rang it up, it immediately popped up as $99.98. Then they let me trade in my old one.

That stinks if they won't honor their Web price!

Edit: sorry, I just realized I missed your update! Glad it worked out!

I never made it back there to get the extended warranty, but it looks like you have to do it at the time of purchase according to their web site. I will have to add the 1 extra year when I register my cam thru Bushnell.

Bass Pro will be having a sale this weekend as well where you can exchange old cameras and receive a credit.

Any details on the Bass Pro sale???? Flyer????

GOT IT! Fall Hunting Classic Flyer! Trade in is August 20-28! $20-$100 off depending on cost of the particular camera.

IMG_3060.JPGIMG_3061.JPG

Here is the info I got in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone looked to see if Dick's happen to extend the sale and offer? I had some old cameras I would have traded in, but they were all at the farm and not worth the drive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the trade in deal at Dicks goes until 8/27/2016, but the sale on the Bushnell's ended on 8/6/2016.

IF you go on line they have the Bushnell cameras for $69. In the store, it says $99. If you use your phone and show them the ad they will give you the price at the store, not need for a trade in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys. a new Dick's store just opened a few miles from my house. I went in there today with a super old Moultrie camera that i had that basically required the equivalent of a car battery to operate. The Bushnell was onsale for $99.98, got the $30 credit on the trade in, and added the 2 year warranty (Coverage begins on purchase date according to the paperwork they gave me) for like $13. All in for $88.25. I think i might stop in again tomorrow and get 2 more. I've got some pretty rickety old home brew cameras that i''m upgrading.

Cheers

I just got a $10 off email from Dick's so I ordered another Bushnell online shipped to the store. I have another older bushnell that drives me nuts with the rapid trigger,200 pics an hour no matter what settings, so I'll be trading that one in.

Is this deal still going on or no? I've got an old primos the size of a vcr that doesn't work that I have been hanging on to for some reason.

I think the trade in deal at Dicks goes until 8/27/2016

Still going, I got 1 on sunday and 2 more on monday. When i went in on monday the camera showed price of $129 on the shelf but they were more than willing to match the online price of $99. When we went to the register it rang up as $99.98 to match the online price.