Trail Camera Trade In

Suburbhunter

5 year old buck +
FYI,
Dick's Sporting Goods is having their Trail Cam trade in as they call it. $30 for a camera in any condition towards a new one. My local store is offering $30 towards select stealth cam models for your old one. I know some folks aren't happy with Dick's Sporting Goods, but they can give me a $30 dollar credit for a broken camera any day of the week.
clear.png

I'd normally appreciate the tip but I still have Dicks on my no go list along with Target, Red Lobster, Gillette, Nike, Starbucks and a few others.

I'm with Mortenson on this one. I'll gladly spend an extra $30 to support a company that hasn't publically denounced the constitution.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'd normally appreciate the tip but I still have Dicks on my no go list along with Target, Red Lobster, Gillette, Nike, Starbucks and a few others.
Add Yeti to the list. Thanks for the info @Suburbhunter - probably worth taking Dick's for $30 though.

-John

cabbalas/bass pro is doing the same kind of thing starting Aug 15 I think. Got the flyer today.

Cuddeback offers 50% off new cameras if you send them the broken/malfunctioning ones

bill

Cuddeback offers 50% off new cameras if you send them the broken/malfunctioning ones

bill
is this broken cuddeback cameras? Or any cameras?

Bass Pro announced their trade in as well...$50.00-100.00 depending on the model.

Bass pro hasn't caved to the scary looking rifle mob, right? I'll drive an extra 15 minutes to spend my money there unless someone can tell me otherwise.

I do want to say thanks for the effort suburbhunter. Threads about dicks become a bashfest quickly so don't take it personally, there is just a lot of hatred for their attack on the constitution and sportsmen. I think the attitude you'll find here is that $30 isn't going to sway principles... but like I said; thanks for the effort!

Is there a list of these companies. I familiar with most but not all.

I do want to say thanks for the effort suburbhunter. Threads about dicks become a bashfest quickly so don't take it personally, there is just a lot of hatred for their attack on the constitution and sportsmen. I think the attitude you'll find here is that $30 isn't going to sway principles... but like I said; thanks for the effort!

No worries. I knew DSG was/is a hot topic, and I get most of my gear online or at my local bow shop, but I look at it John's way, they gave me $30 for a worthless camera that I would of chucked anyway.

you can add LL Bean to the list.

They offered me 30% off new cams for the 2 I lost to flooding this year. 30% off MSRP wasn't even as good as I could find elsewhere for retail.

Dicks lost millions in revenue by shitting on their outdoor customers... how dumb can you be?

Im not sure

Ive only sent in broken or older model cameras

They have always given good service and timely turnaround in deals

bill