Trail cam blunder...need advice on new ones

My Bushnells have been good, but I would stay away from the Eyecon. I have had nothing but problems with it. They replace them good under warranty but it's a poorly designed camera that fails when you need it working.

:):):)...One smile for each camera!
I didn't have rice in the house yesterday so I put the cameras in our food dehydrator overnight on "low". I planned to go get rice today.
Lo and behold...all 3 cameras appear to be working normally in limited testing. I guess they need some real-world testing. So I'll be hanging cameras and peeing in scrapes shortly;):D
Thanks for all the suggestions and I still plan to shop for at least one new camera so I'm still open to opinions.

Check out Natchez shooters supply, I got 4 of the Primos truth cam 35 ultra's that were refurbished. They were around 50-55.oo, take good pics run on 4 D batteries and you can clear the cards right on the camera.

I got 2 of the Bushnell essentials E2 this year. I have been very impressed with them so far. Good clear pictures and a great flash range.

All I run any more are the Moultrie 990i 2nd gens.

I haven't had any issues with leaving them on and in the woods for two years straight, I have five out right now. Batteries last for 8-10 months, easy to use/set up, pics are above average and you can buy them at Rogers for $99

Check out Natchez shooters supply, I got 4 of the Primos truth cam 35 ultra's that were refurbished. They were around 50-55.oo, take good pics run on 4 D batteries and you can clear the cards right on the camera.

Buddy and I bought 6 of them between the 2 of us. They are all dead. Wouldn't recommend it......

Tap, if you just want pics and you can swing it, buy yourself a Reconyx HC600 and don't look back. You'll have a cam you can rely on for years.

I use Moultrie and Covert with good success. I use them form April 15 through the end of Archery season here in Wisconsin. Some of my Moultries are over 6 years old and still work good. They take over 500 pictures and video's a week, I replace the batteries 3 times a year. My business depends on them and I depend on the cameras for my business. If you want to see what the pictures look like here is a link them.

Trail Cam Pro sells new, used, and refurbished cams and if Im not mistaken they offer a 2 year warranty on all cams. Cant go wrong with that!