Trail Cam Deal

gwm

5 year old buck +
Dicks Sporting Goods and Field and Stream has a sale going on now with Bushnell trail cameras. The cameras are marked down in price by quite a bit but they're also giving you an additional $30 trade in on any old camera you bring in, working or not.

I bought four of the Bushnell Essential E2 cameras this morning for $70 a piece. These usually sell between $150 - $180.

20160730_120307.jpg

That is a great deal, post a link where you bought. Dicks is showing $100 right now, no camera trade mentioned.

That is a great deal, post a link where you bought. Dicks is showing $100 right now.

Yep, the camera is marked down to $100 right now. Just trade in another used camera you have, doesn't have to be working, and they'll give you $30 in trade bringing the price to $70.

They'll also sell you an extended 2 year warranty for $13 that covers everything except lost or stolen. That 2 year warranty starts after the manufacturers 1 year warranty.

Brand new $150 camera with 3 year warranty for less than $90. Hard to beat.

The sale is two per transaction so I took the little lady with me so we could get four.

That's a great deal if you have any old cameras laying around.

I posted this in the cam forum but will throw it in here as well. Rogers sporting goods has the Mountie 990i on sale for $99.

That's a great deal on the bushnell too.

I got the last 3 today at my local Dicks today. Great price but online reviews seemed mixed. Have any of you used these models in the past?

Just picked up 2 E2's for $69.99 each after trading in 2 old BIG Primos that didn't work. The ad is on their website as a Direct mailer ad. The E2's are originally $129.99 with a $30 instant savings and then add in the $30 trade in. The savings are good thru the 6th.

Dicks Sporting Goods and Field and Stream has a sale going on now with Bushnell trail cameras. The cameras are marked down in price by quite a bit but they're also giving you an additional $30 trade in on any old camera you bring in, working or not.

I bought four of the Bushnell Essential E2 cameras this morning for $70 a piece. These usually sell between $150 - $180.

View attachment 9711
I haven't seen this advertised anywhere! Where did you see it? I have an old camera I need to bring in if my store is participating!

Thanks for the tip!

I seen the $30 trade in on another site. I called the closest Dicks Sporting Goods and talked with someone in the hunting dept and she confirmed the $30 trade in. I took in four trail cameras that didn't work and got $30 credit for each one. The sale price is on their website.

I seen the $30 trade in on another site. I called the closest Dicks Sporting Goods and talked with someone in the hunting dept and she confirmed the $30 trade in. I took in four trail cameras that didn't work and got $30 credit for each one. The sale price is on their website.
Excellent. I just called my Dick's store and they confirmed $30 for any camera as long as I buy a Bushnell! I'm down! Headed over there now since I have an afternoon off.

The ironic thing is that I was just there browsing the trail cameras earlier today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say thanks again for the post! I picked up a Bushnell E2 for $69 and picked up a second camera (Wild Innovations Cloak 6) for 50 minus a $20 coupon for spending $100+.... not bad for over $200 worth of cameras!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just checked our local walmart and the E2's are running $138.00. Buying them at Dicks, you get 2 for that price with trade ins.

Picked up 4 today! Hope they last for awhile. 70 each with trade in.

This is messed up, both stores I called here in MN said the cam is $129 and you get the $30 off that price. They have them on line for $99 but then you can't trade the cam in. I don't get how all you guys are getting this deal and the Dicks here doesn't. Too bad, I would have liked to get in on this deal.

This is messed up, both stores I called here in MN said the cam is $129 and you get the $30 off that price. They have them on line for $99 but then you can't trade the cam in. I don't get how all you guys are getting this deal and the Dicks here doesn't. Too bad, I would have liked to get in on this deal.
That stinks.

That stinks.

I just bought the dam camera on line with in store pick up for $99 and will bring my trade in with me to pick it up. See how that goes.

Anyone have the add that states the camera is $99 then you get $30 off on trade in that you could post?

I just bought the dam camera on line with in store pick up for $99 and will bring my trade in with me to pick it up. See how that goes.

Anyone have the add that states the camera is $99 then you get $30 off on trade in that you could post?
Now that you mention it I saw on another forum where people were having success purchasing the camera online when the stores were out of stock. The store will let them return the camera and then immediately re-purchase it for $99 plus get the $30 off for the trade in.

That does suck.

When I got mine the girl I talked with said they were $129. I showed her the online price and she said, "no problem, we'll ring it up at that price." I asked if I got the $30 trade in and she said I did. She said she knew about the $30 trade in but not the sale price. A different girl checked me out and asked if I wanted the extended 2 year warranty for $13 more per camera. She said the extended warranties, which start after the 1 year manufacturers warranty expires, are based on the price of the camera and because of the discounts the warranty was reduced also.

Here's a screen shot from the ad:

DSG.jpg

and here's the link to the flyer:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=67248336&ab=Header_Shop_CircularRdir