Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

^^that one contradicts itself with it's own question, and has a very simple answer...explain this one 😋

images (1).jpg

^^that one contradicts itself with it's own question, and has a very simple answer...explain this one 😋

View attachment 53041
I'm puzzled. So If I went to Ecuador, my weight would double so I don't get flung off the merry-go-round, and if I stood at the center (what you would call north) pole I would weigh zero? If that were the case, It'd seem silly to launch rockets from Florida when we could go so much further on less fuel if we launched them from Lake of the Woods due to there being half as much gravity from which to break free. In reality, if we were a spinning ball like the television has told us, the only safe place to cross the Karman Line would be right above the center (north) pole. But there's still the pesky issue of earth shooting through 'outerspace' at 66,600 mph.

But, to answer your question about the sun. The earth does not orbit the sun. The sun is inside the firmament going in circles around the center pole. I have embedded a 60 second video below to explain it all.

fd035340182211e3c58cd1d6083fcf83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the next Syop is in full swing

SD, once again just having a good natured challenge to your flat earth thing you have going on! Next beers on me! 🍻
But, to clarify, lol...weight is measured by mass and gravity. The gravitational pull is identical from the equator to the poles, except where certain geological formations alter the numbers a tiny bit.
Centrifugal force does have the tiniest influence, but not enough to register unless you like picking the gnat crap out of pepper with numbers like a .00001 influence. The way i understand the math, the weight may be even less at the equator due to the centrifugal force.
I'm all good with theories, they're debatable, and can respect others beliefs. Math on the other hand, is almost bulletproof in my eyes, and when used to prove/disprove theories, my monies always on the math!
download.jpg

So I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.
Her - why are you double bagging all of your groceries?
Me - excuse me?
Her - you are wasting our bags!
Me - if you don't like the way I'm bagging the groceries, feel free to come on over here and bag them yourself.
Her - that's not my job!
Me - okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that's all right with you.
Her - why are you using two bags?!
Me - because the bags are weak and I don't want the handles to break or the bottoms to rip out.
Her - well that's because you are putting too much stuff in the bag. If you took half of that stuff out and put it in a different bag then you wouldn't need to double bag.
*10 seconds of me just staring at her.
Me - so you want me to split these items in half and put half of them in a different bag so that I don't have to double bag.
Her - exactly.
Me - so I would still be using two bags to hold the same number of items.
Her - no because you wouldn't be double bagging.
*me pressing two fingers to my left eye in an attempt to make it stop twitching.
Me - okay so here I have a jug of milk and a bottle of juice double bagged. If I take the milk out and remove the double bagging and just put the milk in the single bag and the juice in that single bag I'm still using two bags for these two items.
Her- no because you are not double bagging them so it's not the same number of bags.
*me looking around at about 10 other customers who at this point are enjoying the show.
Me- is this like that Common Core math stuff I keep hearing about?
Her- never mind you just don't get it.
And with that, she went back to her little Podium so she could continue texting or playing games on her phone or whatever it was she was doing before she decided to come over and critique my bagging skills.
😂
😂

Credit to the respective owner

So I am at Walmart scanning and bagging my almost $300 worth of groceries while the employee that wants $15 an hour "monitors" and then this happened.
Her - why are you double bagging all of your groceries?
Me - excuse me?
Her - you are wasting our bags!
Me - if you don't like the way I'm bagging the groceries, feel free to come on over here and bag them yourself.
Her - that's not my job!
Me - okay, then I will bag my groceries how I please if that's all right with you.
Her - why are you using two bags?!
Me - because the bags are weak and I don't want the handles to break or the bottoms to rip out.
Her - well that's because you are putting too much stuff in the bag. If you took half of that stuff out and put it in a different bag then you wouldn't need to double bag.
*10 seconds of me just staring at her.
Me - so you want me to split these items in half and put half of them in a different bag so that I don't have to double bag.
Her - exactly.
Me - so I would still be using two bags to hold the same number of items.
Her - no because you wouldn't be double bagging.
*me pressing two fingers to my left eye in an attempt to make it stop twitching.
Me - okay so here I have a jug of milk and a bottle of juice double bagged. If I take the milk out and remove the double bagging and just put the milk in the single bag and the juice in that single bag I'm still using two bags for these two items.
Her- no because you are not double bagging them so it's not the same number of bags.
*me looking around at about 10 other customers who at this point are enjoying the show.
Me- is this like that Common Core math stuff I keep hearing about?
Her- never mind you just don't get it.
And with that, she went back to her little Podium so she could continue texting or playing games on her phone or whatever it was she was doing before she decided to come over and critique my bagging skills.
😂
😂

Credit to the respective owner
We let these people vote

Bill Burr has a great comedy skit on self check outs.

b6396dbc8f0e39f62dbac97ae8253b96.jpg

e27c03ef3ac6e5c67e19d2e0dc111e4b.jpg

bc61e4865023c2287d60a2fe31f76fa7.jpg

292b41ebcd9e3fffd04660fa23adb494.jpg

2e5ce994e96eac97450da64a69e8847a.jpg

7343e8ece6a160e84a5c14528fd4d3ec.jpg

e34cee2fa815651040c3af785e96faa5.jpg

0df94ce6a7c9aec3edb80ba7d67c06c7.jpg

f93fa47a8f92eb5260e4647f295c53c1.jpg

Fact is it would be just as possible for an AR to unload the dishwasher as it would be for an AR to shoot someone . Both actions require a person to perform them not an inanimate object.

The Senate one needs lindsey graham and mitch mcconnell, those old ****s are just as despicable and slimy as everyone else else in that picture. Term limits NOW