Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

Last night was a set up. The Dems set Biden up so the whole world would see the state he's in and the media is now free to pile on. No other explanation for that, they had to have known how it would go.
2 weeks there will be a different candidate being groomed is my guess.
It won't be newsome, he can't win without California and I doubt he'd win California. My guess is recycled Hillary. Their is no one else I can think of off hand
It will be newsom and he will win. Somehow they will replace an evil human with an even worse one and America will fawn over him not being 85 or Trump. California loves him. He will dominate that state. Remember that state is full of Californians. The best possible thing that can happen is Biden won’t give up.

How can they just replace a guy the people voted for in the primaries…proves we are all pawns to some machine we don’t actually have any say in.

Because, there is nothing related to any democratic idea connected to their political concept.

It will be newsom and he will win. Somehow they will replace an evil human with an even worse one and America will fawn over him not being 85 or Trump. California loves him. He will dominate that state. Remember that state is full of Californians. The best possible thing that can happen is Biden won’t give up.
How could Californians vote for the guy who destroyed California?? No one could be that clueless?
He can't be the pick, he is utterly unelectable. But I said that about trump

How could Californians vote for the guy who destroyed California?? No one could be that clueless?
He can't be the pick, he is utterly unelectable. But I said that about trump
Have you seen anything coming out of that place? Newsom, pelosi, Barbara boxer, Adam schiff, gascon (who they couldn’t even recall despite not even remotely doing his job), Maxine waters, and the list goes on and on. In their eyes he hasn’t destroyed anything. It’s exactly what they wanted. Unfortunately it’s what half the country wants. Newson would win easily against Trump. We better pray Biden becomes our unsung hero

The land of fruits and nuts.

8b72563d46ba852ffa98c059c778b91d.jpg

69662bc150f847d6f8e92d69d9e4acaf.jpg

cf1650eff67677b413fef10edd12b9b8.jpg

e951efb8864f3b7e25747d18fda4855e.jpg

8612c4ec155f17d656e7b7faf9e65c9b.jpg

ebda96489daf17b20df0b60f556e278d.jpg

9eb2ebcfeee737bcdf18c0fde55c66f3.jpg

afc9d6b9f13b00a67f7c8823df154175.jpg

553e5fe5e7a9368d67ddac16e57aa849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen anything coming out of that place? Newsom, pelosi, Barbara boxer, Adam schiff, gascon (who they couldn’t even recall despite not even remotely doing his job), Maxine waters, and the list goes on and on. In their eyes he hasn’t destroyed anything. It’s exactly what they wanted. Unfortunately it’s what half the country wants. Newson would win easily against Trump. We better pray Biden becomes our unsung hero
I stand with my prediction.only 2 people in America less electable that newsome, Hillary and suck to the top kamala.
Half the country? Hardly. I would.put it at 30% tops. They just scream the loudest and chest the hardest

I stand with my prediction.only 2 people in America less electable that newsome, Hillary and suck to the top kamala.
Half the country? Hardly. I would.put it at 30% tops. They just scream the loudest and chest the hardest

I’ve heard heels-up harris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk