Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

During the break could someone get Brandon a glass of water and let him go potty? He seems sick.

Yeah, take the president pott....oh, forget it. Bring the president different pants please

a4d3c9ccf5fd2b1a798f5bf60bfd22b6.jpg

15be2faf4004493196aeba78c1f463f1.jpg

f414cd7ccfd336c73c553314a9e3124c.jpeg

2e0f63e3573119f5c13e19f33e71a573.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all do realize it was set up. Get the guy out before the convention so they can replace him. Just saying. ???

Who would debate before they are the official nominee.

Last edited:
You all do realize it was set up. Get the guy out before the convention so they can replace him. Just saying. ???

Who would debate before they wet the official nominee.
How can they just replace a guy the people voted for in the primaries…proves we are all pawns to some machine we don’t actually have any say in.

He will develop a medical condition that will cause him to withdraw LOL

How can they just replace a guy the people voted for in the primaries…proves we are all pawns to some machine we don’t actually have any say in.

Not sure of the exact process but there are delegates that have to vote for a candidate. Thus the term "presumptive nominee". Those delegates can go against the voters. Doesn't happen often but it has happened. Something smells off to me.

I think it should have to be the second leading candidate from the Primaries. I know it won’t be, but it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think there are any other candidates! Anyway, I agree that a failing health medical issue will be the way out and easiest to convey. I mean who would question it? It’s going to be Newsom or Mayor PETE 2024

Last edited:
Biden holds 90% of the delegates which he has to release to the party. He also holds 100's of millions of $$ in campaign funds which he controls and has to release (very complicated legal process).

Jill Biden has most of the control right now which is a scary thing. She & Joe won't go quietly.

Newsome would be my guess because he would be the absolute worst person we could have running our country after sloppy joe that is. Joey baby is in a class all by himself. He finally finished first in something.

Last night was a set up. The Dems set Biden up so the whole world would see the state he's in and the media is now free to pile on. No other explanation for that, they had to have known how it would go.
2 weeks there will be a different candidate being groomed is my guess.
It won't be newsome, he can't win without California and I doubt he'd win California. My guess is recycled Hillary. Their is no one else I can think of off hand