All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to get better help.

Keystonepaul

5 year old buck +
for the second time in two months the 50 year old man feeding my dogs left the kennel gate unlatched when he finished feeding , allowing the 12 year old treeing walker to escape. The first time he treed a bear and I could here him barking treed from the house. I drove up the road, parked, walked in and leashed him up. The second time he ran to a freinds house and layed down on the porch- at 12 probably not recovered from last months "adventure". Yep, gotta get better help around the kennel- just don't know how to fire myself......He's only gotten out about 4 times in all the years I've had him- the first two times, in his younger days, he ran for days on end before getting tired and coming to someone's house- 3 and 4 days after getting out....times change and we all age.......

Wait till you get alittle older,you'll have to put a sign in the bathroom so you know why you went to that room